Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

British military prepares for unrest in wake of a "No Brexit" verdict

Brexit: Govt preparing to enter 'very high readiness mode' for no deal
    Operation Redfold will direct some 3,500 military personnel who have been put on standby for a no-deal scenario.
    Translation: no you're not getting the Brexit you voted for, F*** you if you don't like it and we have the military on standby to shoot you if you try to do anything about it.

The armed forces have activated a team in a nuclear-proof bunker under the Ministry of Defence as the government prepares next Monday to enter "very high readiness mode" for a no-deal Brexit, Sky News can reveal.

Control of overall planning for the impact of the UK leaving the European Union without a withdrawal agreement next week shifts from the Cabinet Office to the government's emergency committee Cobra.
    The military's crisis management operation - dubbed Operation Redfold - was mobilised at the beginning of this week.
    https://news.sky.com/story/brexit-mi...-deal-11671941

This is some scary shit. Proof positive the English Govt do not care what the people want and are prepared to use military force to enforce their decisions. Don't they have some sort of Posse Comitatus act in force in CuckBritain?
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Translation: no you're not getting the Brexit you voted for, F*** you if you don't like it and we have the military on standby to shoot you if you try to do anything about it.
    And they effectively disarmed their citizens to make the task easy. Thanks to the liberal hoards this is what is in store for the U.S. soon.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    Thanks to the liberal hoards this is what is in store for the U.S. soon.

Over my M249 it will and numerous other weapons, never going to happen!!!

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    I'm confused. I thought that the no deal vote meant that Britain would leave the EU anyway but without an agreement as to their relationship with the EU going forward.

Could someone enlighten me?

I mean who gives a shit if they don't have any deal with the EU and what would the ramifications be?

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The difference between a nation with no constitution that establishes the rights of its citizens (i.e., Britain), and the U.S.A., is that the government of the former controls the destiny of the governed without their consent.

We are free in this country, as long as we want to be.

After that, the communists win...

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wait a minute, I thought a "no deal" Brexit meant the UK just left, which it seems to me, is the best of all options. All of the "deals" that cuck May was proposing basically bent the UK over to accept more islamic and nigger dick from the EU. Fuck that. Leave the EU and close the borders. I guarantee nazi-land will come to the table real quick when they aren't selling any more Black Man's Wheels (BMWs) to brits. As for the French, who gives a fuck? They're part of Africa these days anyhow.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    I'm confused. I thought that the no deal vote meant that Britain would leave the EU anyway but without an agreement as to their relationship with the EU going forward.

Could someone enlighten me?

I mean who gives a shit if they don't have any deal with the EU and what would the ramifications be?
    Critics argue that leaving without an agreement would have disastrous consequences for businesses, create chaos at the borders,
    drive up food prices and lead to a shortage of essential goods.
    https://www.theweek.co.uk/fact-check...t-really-means