Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

"F**k yo Courtroom!": Judge gives belligerent nigger six extra years @ NU for calling him raycisss

“Twenty-two years? Man, f–k your courtroom, you racist-ass b—h,” Bryant yelled. “F–k your courtroom, man. You racist as f–k. Twenty-two f–king years? Racist-ass b—h. You ain’t s–t.”

The shocking outburst caused Lucci to reconsider Bryant’s sentence, adding six additional years to his time behind bars. Bryant had faced nearly 30 years in prison.

“Actually, actually, you know what?” Lucci said, interrupting Bryant’s outburst. “Remember when I said that you had some remorse? When I said that you had a certain amount of remorse? I was mistaken.”

A defiant Bryant continued: “F–k your courtroom and suck my d–k.”

Lucci then sentenced Bryant to the “maximum imprisonment” of 28 years as he was being led out of the courtroom by deputies.
    The obscenity-laced rant wasn’t even the first time Bryant cursed out Lucci, who previously sentenced him to one year in prison in 2014 after pleading guilty to receiving stolen property, telling the judge to “suck my d–k” at the time, Lucci said.
    https://nypost.com/2019/03/19/felons...s-to-sentence/

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Heroic nigger fighting Judge!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Judge Eugene A. Lucci 2-2010 - 366x457.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	96.6 KB 
ID:	6508
    Man's outburst in Lake County courtroom gets him 6 more years in prison

Name:	nigoutrasge.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	167.5 KB 
ID:	6509

The defendant, Manson M. Bryant, was previously found guilty of aggravated burglary, aggravated robbery, kidnapping, abduction, having weapons under disability and carrying concealed weapons. Several of the charges were merged during Bryant’s sentencing.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    6 more years is just enough time for him to become a Salad Tossing expert just like Tyrone..... remember the grape jelly is better

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Heroic nigger fighting Judge!

Name:	Judge Eugene A. Lucci 2-2010 - 366x457.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	96.6 KB 
ID:	6508

Way to go judge! We need more like him in courtrooms.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not to be a wet rag here, but I wouldn't be so quick to praise the judge. The nigger should have gotten the maximum sentence to begin with. This judge tried out some 'love thy nigger', and got cussed 10 ways from Sunday for it. So, he only did his job correctly after the nigger chimped on him directly. Just sayin.

A 'heroic' judge would have gotten it right the first time. The maximum sentence is ALWAYS the correct sentence for niggers, because they have no remorse, so sentencing reductions that occur because someone thinks a nigger is 'remorseful' is proceeding from a false assumption to begin with.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers in court are always comical. A month or two ago, I was in court for something stupid. There was a nigger and his burner waiting to see the judge. Guess the nigger got nailed with a few pounds of pot, nigger pled not guilty, claimed he wasn't a pot smoker etc. Judge said "Then look at your shirt". Nigger had a hoodie on covered in pot leaves, like every where. Nigger just shrugged and the judge set his bond. Everyone chuckled.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    What was he being sentenced for unpaid parking tickets?

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Another Pro Tip: If you get a female judge, make sure to call her a cunt just prior to sentencing. I hear they really like that.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers deserve no ounce of mercy. They kill and rape without mercy. When the law was simpler, they feared the rope. Now they game the system and live another day to spread death and misery.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fucking nigger land whale.
    It will be slimmer after leroy rams him too many times.