Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Spring break she boon meets bat fairy en route to airport: "Goodbye Miami!"

Chicago spring-breaker, 23, is crushed to death by a hit-and-run driver moments after she put her head out of car window to yell 'bye Miami' on her way to the airport at 4am

Mariah Michelle Logan, a 23-year-old from Chicago, went to Miami, Florida, last week with three friends to celebrate one of their birthdays
    After three days at the beach they headed to the airport to fly home early Sunday
    Logan stuck her head out the window of their rental car and yelled: 'Bye Miami'
    When the car changed lanes she was thrown from the backseat onto the highway
    She was struck by a Range Rover traveling behind them on State Route 112
    The unidentified male driver stopped briefly but drove off before cops arrived
    EDIT: This just gets weirder.
    Logan lived in Gurnee, Illinois, a Chicago suburb, and worked as a mental health technician at a nonprofit in Waukegan. She leaves behind 13 brothers and sisters
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    She leaves behind 13 brothers and sisters
    I bet Father's Day is confusing.

A grown woman fell out the window of a moving vehicle on the highway.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    So when does the GoFundaNigger page go up for the

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Have I got this right? Some chimping nigger falls out of a vehicle on a freeway at night and gets run over by another vehicle, and they plan to charge the second vehicle's driver with homicide? WTF!!???
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka Jack View Post
    Have I got this right? Some chimping nigger falls out of a vehicle on a freeway at night and gets run over by another vehicle, and they plan to charge the second vehicle's driver with homicide? WTF!!???
    My guess is for failure to stop. Hopefully they won't come forward and no resources will be wasted looking for them.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest

As she was 'hanging out' of the right rear window, Logan yelled: 'Bye, Miami!'
    Those were her final words before she was suddenly pulled from the car when it changed lanes.
    She landed on the roadway and was crushed to death by a hit-and-run driver.

The driver should have stopped, this is why the charge.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraken Da Whip View Post
    [/B]The driver should have stopped, this is why the charge.
    It was only a NIGGER! Not like they hit a deer or something. FFS!!!
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    It was only a NIGGER! Not like they hit a deer or something. FFS!!!

I know, I know..it's running over a turd or road kill.....ya just keep going.

Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Fourteen kids FFS! I think they breed like they're back in Africa and two thirds of them won't make it past childhood because of malnutrition, disease, and rival tribes. It is burned into their simple, wood burning DNA.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Frustrated View Post
    Bullshit. She monkeyed her nigger ass out of the car and fell on the highway where she got ran the fuck over by some other nigger driving a piece of shit Range Rover some dentist lost in a divorce years ago because he was fucking his assistant. How about that?
    You're clarity in seeing through the Newspeak is second to none.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Range Rovers and British people be racist and sheeeeit.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Frustrated View Post
    Bullshit. She monkeyed her nigger ass out of the car and fell on the highway where she got ran the fuck over by some other nigger driving a piece of shit Range Rover some dentist lost in a divorce years ago because he was fucking his assistant. How about that?

Nailed it!

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I'd stop for a valuable animal like a possum, but I'd be scared that a nigger laying in the road was playing possum and get up and stab me if I stopped to help.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpwhipper View Post
    I'd stop for a valuable animal like a possum, but I'd be scared that a nigger laying in the road was playing possum and get up and stab me if I stopped to help.
    Exactly. If you can tell it's a nigger, don't stop, for the sake of your life. You don't know if it was a nigger thrown against your so some homies can carjack and kill you. They might have already muh dikked Two Ton Taniqua to death and figured to use the body as a sort of roadblock. And even if it's an accident, how many times have we seen stories of niggers that seemed like they were stopping to help, then attacked the people or at least stole the car?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Logan lived in Gurnee, Illinois, a Chicago suburb, and worked as a mental health technician at a nonprofit in Waukegan
    Now that's enough to drive me crazy!
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Range Rovers and British people be racist and sheeeeit.
    Yes.

Under normal circumstances I would ask if the Range Rover is ok. But Range Rovers are a pile of shit and assuming they haven't been scapped, or just fallen to bits, some nigger will buy it twenty years later, black out the windows and pretend that they are nigger rich for a few days.

Before the electrics, suspension, gearbox, differentials, electrics (again) and engine pack up.

Then it is just another nigmobile left rusting outside a block of council flats.