Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee/Lead Crime Reporter
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

2019 African Rock Fish Season Has Begun

https://spectrumlocalnews.com/nc/cha...eveland-co-man

Searches will resume Tuesday for a missing Rock Fish in Cleveland County, but officials say the operation is now a recovery mission.

Crews have been looking for Keenan Little since he was last seen entering the water from a beach access along the Broad River Greenway just after 1:30 p.m. Saturday.

Witnesses say they saw him go under water, but never came back up.
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".
    Mortimer Duke, Trading Places, 1983. "Burn wood, not coal".

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

And I think it's gonna be a long long time
    'Till the carcass washes on the shore to find
    It's not the niglet they show on the news
    Oh no no no
    It's a rock-a-fish
    Rock-a-fish!
    Gurgling up air bubbles all alone
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rockfish.jpeg 
Views:	225 
Size:	42.3 KB 
ID:	6519

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post

And I think it's gonna be a long long time
    'Till the carcass washes on the shore to find
    It's not the niglet they show on the news
    Oh no no no
    It's a rock-a-fish
    Rock-a-fish!
    Gurgling up air bubbles all alone
    What are you Bernie Taupin now?
    (Pretty good though)

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I feel sorry for the fish when the nigger starts to stink

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm organizing my thoughts right now to cobble together a post about my experiences during the Rodney King nigger riots (because I don't have anything better to do ), so this is on my mind right now...

One of the great nigger rock fish in all of Human history!

https://www.cnn.com/2012/08/23/us/ro...psy/index.html

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    I'm organizing my thoughts right now to cobble together a post about my experiences during the Rodney King nigger riots (because I don't have anything better to do ), so this is on my mind right now...

Autopsy says Rodney King was "in a state of drug and alcohol-induced delirium" when he died
    That spook was stoned-stupid when it rockfished. In fact, even if he was one of those magic swimming niggers, with the pharmacy in his system the toxicology report revealed, he'd have drowned anyway.
    He pulled a Whitney Houston only deeper.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post

During the Rodney King riots, I took the day off, went to Pasadena looking for a car, then went to a Japanese BBQ and kept away from niggers. Yes you could see some billowing smoke from the south part of L.A. I dindu nuffin as they were burning their own areas. I worked in an area near Simi Valley and there were more than enough police cars to stop whatever ape riot marches.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    During the Rodney King riots, I took the day off, went to Pasadena looking for a car, then went to a Japanese BBQ and kept away from niggers. Yes you could see some billowing smoke from the south part of L.A. I dindu nuffin as they were burning their own areas. I worked in an area near Simi Valley and there were more than enough police cars to stop whatever ape riot marches.
    I was a few miles to the south of the nigger hot zones, but that area was lousy with pavement apes. They ran wild in packs all over the city for days, but the local cops were pretty good about keeping them under control. The campus was like a fortress. There were cops everywhere. I am not ashamed to admit that I was pretty scared. I had just turned 18 the month before and I didn't know what was coming next.

I had three distinct run-ins with niggers during the chimpout. I will write about them in "Tales..." shortly.

I could clearly see the fires, smoke, heard dozens of gunshots in those 4 or 5 days, sirens blared 24/7, I started watching the news for the first time in my young life, and saw niggers being niggers up close and personal with my own eyes. My mom called constantly. I kept telling her I was fine, but she could tell I was nervous.

Back then, it was still hard for a Navy vessel at sea -- even the Aegis GMC dad was on, to call ashore. They were actually in the middle of the Indian Ocean making passage back to NBSD when the riots flared up. He sent a friend up from San Diego to check on me. I can't remember his name, but he was a LCDR and had this cool old '60's Porsche .

I felt better after that -- like I wasn't all that alone after all...

I have often said that living through the Rodney King nigger riots gave me my PhD in the True Nature of the North American slave-descended nigger.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    That spook was stoned-stupid when it rockfished. In fact, even if he was one of those magic swimming niggers, with the pharmacy in his system the toxicology report revealed, he'd have drowned anyway.
    He pulled a Whitney Houston only deeper.
    If you read the coroner's report you will because while his rock fish nigger ass was on the bottom of the pool, his bitch tried to revive him by repeatedly jabbing him with a pitchfork. The bitch couldn't swim ...

Then the dumb sow tried to extricate his bloated waterlogged carcass from the bottom of the poll with a hoe. Ironic, no? A 'ho with a hoe doing a little field work ...

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    18 Haitian niggers rockfish in Turks!

My in-laws own a beach house at Taylor Bay on Provo. Been there many times… It’s a beautiful place with crystal clear waters, but the locals are among the blackest, most inbred niggers you will ever find. The local niggers are very deferential to Humans and do not bother them. They are very religious, and for the most part, aren’t a bunch of dumb dirty dope-head scammers like most Caribbean niggers.

One thing I’ve learned about Bahamian and TCI (Turks) niggers in my travels is that they viscerally hate Haitian and American slave-descended niggers. I could give you numerous examples of watching American niggers in eating/drinking establishments getting summarily ignored by wait staff.

That being the case, I strongly suspect many of these Haitian immigrant boat accidents (Google it – happens all the time) are not necessarily “accidents” – especially in Bahamian waters. I have sailed those waters many times. They are very hospitable to small watercraft for the most part. Squalls and thunderstorms in the late summer and early fall can pop up and throw you around, but good sailors know how to reef sails and turn into the winds.

Whatever the reasons for the frequent Haitian rockfish phenomenon, the truth is, even in the Caribbean, most niggers cannot swim. In fact, most island niggers live as far away from the water as they can. When you see niggers at the beach, they are almost always no more than waist-deep in the water. You rarely see a Caribbean nigger actually swimming.

Haitian niggers who make it to the Turks go straight to the US Consulate to apply for asylum because TCI deports them immediately. The Bahamas are even stricter. Again, I have no doubt that many of these “accidents” are no such thing.

One more thing… Those waters are not “shark-infested”. There are sharks – nurse sharks, small reef sharks, rarely one will see a lemon shark, and out of the dozen or so times I’ve been in those waters, only once have I seen a hammerhead (and he wanted nothing to do with me). I have heard tall tales of bull and tiger sharks being aggressive with divers, but I’ve never seen it myself nor seen credible evidence. Contrary to what this FNC story claims, these Haitian niggers did not become good by anything other than rockfishing.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/boat-c...-officials-say

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    never eat rockfish.
    imagine the stank that will cause?
    poor fishes.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Last edited by jenkemfactory; 04-04-2019 at 11:01 AM.