Close

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Gummed Tree Climber View Post
    Should have told him to rub the genie lamp until Barbara Eden popped out.

He'd probably been stupid enough to do that too!

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    On a bright note, the puddle of oil under his hooptie just gets bigger each day.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Vulture-JT.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	154.4 KB 
ID:	6614

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    How soon before he spends $2000 on rims for his $500 Taurus?

Name:	Taurus.jpg 
Size:	25.3 KB 
ID:	6616
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post

Bwahahaha, still a pretty bad photoshop. A Taurus/Chrysler with black hole tail lights.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Today, Toby went to the flea market and now he's pissed at me. Lately we've been busy with yard work. I had to more or less resurrect the lawn mower, come up with a roto-tiller and trim some trees.

He found Jeebus recently and had been going to Church with his ho. (she's a whole other thread).

Anyway he said that after church they we're going to the flea market. I asked him to keep an eye out for hedge trimmers and that if he found some that worked, cheap, to pick them up and I'd reimburse him out of the petty cash.

He just got back with a pair of rusty old shears. What you trim branches with that look kind of like bolt cutters. I even showed him a picture of hedge trimmers before he left. Now he's mad because I won't give him the twenty bucks he paid for them. First, twenty bucks for a rusty old pair of shears is robbery and he was stupid enough to pay it. Second, they aren't hedge trimmers. I'm trying to explain that to him and he's looking at me like I'm explaining calculus to a Labrador Retriever.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Today, Toby went to the flea market and now he's pissed at me. Lately we've been busy with yard work. I had to more or less resurrect the lawn mower, come up with a roto-tiller and trim some trees.

He found Jeebus recently and had been going to Church with his ho. (she's a whole other thread).

Anyway he said that after church they we're going to the flea market. I asked him to keep an eye out for hedge trimmers and that if he found some that worked, cheap, to pick them up and I'd reimburse him out of the petty cash.

He just got back with a pair of rusty old shears. What you trim branches with that look kind of like bolt cutters. I even showed him a picture of hedge trimmers before he left. Now he's mad because I won't give him the twenty bucks he paid for them. First, twenty bucks for a rusty old pair of shears is robbery and he was stupid enough to pay it. Second, they aren't hedge trimmers. I'm trying to explain that to him and he's looking at me like I'm explaining calculus to a Labrador Retriever.

1. He's not hearing about Jesus, he's being misled by Satan
    2. There's several nice new hedge trimmers for $20 at The Home Depot, got one last week (Fiskars, not a fancy one)
    3. Toby may axe you since he's pissed, so be on the lookout
    4. Niggers can't even add to save themselves, so calculus is advanced alien technology to them animals
    Coalburning is bestiality.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    These... Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fiskars-loppers-91416966j-64_1000.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	45.5 KB 
ID:	6641

Are not these... Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ryobi-cordless-hedge-trimmers-p2606b-64_1000.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	46.3 KB 
ID:	6642 And he still doesn't understand why I'm not paying for them. He wants to talk to my boss so I told him to go right ahead. The last time a disgruntled idiot here wanted to bitch to my boss about me, she ignored his calls and texts. It's nice when the boss has your back.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraken Da Whip View Post
    I bet any money Toby bought that car from a used nigger car lot for 20 times what it's worth and with a finance rate of 29.9%

Then there's the burning question is how long will it be before Toby gets pulled over for NO insurance and suspended license
    And a warrant........

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm always afraid to buy used cars. I'm concerned if it was owned by a piece of shit.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post

The current tags on it expired last November. He says the car lot where his fambly got it were going to "take care of that".

I'm not going to even bother. He's been waiting on the mail ( and bitching about it) for his registration renewal sticker to show up. Still believes that the car lot where they got it is going to somehow renew the registration for him.

It'll happen... and I'm going to laugh my ass off.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12