Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Mellunmäki mosque in Finland: F*ck Islam Rapers

Why the hell is there even a mosque in Finland?

Shock as 'F**k Islam' Graffiti Defaces Helsinki Mosque

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fuckislam.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	45.5 KB 
ID:	6480

The attackers have covered the walls of Mellunmäki mosque, one of Finland's largest, with hateful remarks such as "rapers" (sic) and "f**k Islam".

The Shia-Muslim Mellunmäki mosque in eastern Helsinki has been vandalised not once, but twice in a single week, as affronts to the Islamic religion and its practitioners were spray-painted onto its walls, national broadcaster Yle reported.

On two consecutive days last week, inscriptions "rapers" and "f**k Islam" appeared on the outside of the Salamat charity's prayer room.

The perpetrator was reportedly caught on camera, but his face is obscured by a hoodie, officials at the community centre say.

"In Finland, Muslim communities face persistent hate crime" Helsinki police superintendent Jari Taponen tweeted. "The normalisation of hate speech also results in the normalisation of hate crime over time", he added.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Finland graffiti in English. Sure, that's believable.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    The translation to Finnish would be "Naida Islamia"

I'm calling Hoax

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Finland graffiti in English. Sure, that's believable.
    Very first thing that popped into my head.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    The first time I went to Finland there was a nigger washing windows in the airport. I asked one of the Finn's "What the Hell is wrong with you people???"

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpwhipper View Post
    The first time I went to Finland there was a nigger washing windows in the airport. I asked one of the Finn's "What the Hell is wrong with you people???"
    Exactly!! Can you imagine how galactically stupid a country must be to actually allow these shitbeasts to come in!!! It would be like going out into a forest and gathering up all the ticks and taking back into your home. Fuck!!!