Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Nigger Cop Hits Nigger Hooptie, Kills Niglet, Mammy arrested.

https://www.theadvocate.com/baton_ro...8-839ee2f97bea.

Nigger cop hits a hooptie full of eight groids, niglet dies. Mammy might be going to NU for not strapping the shitlet in right. Shame only one good out of nine.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Another case of seat belts are Rayciss.... and another niglet future felon breeding sow off the streets and the mammy in NU

I call this story a win-win...

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The nigger "cop" was doing 94 mph!

I gotta know, Nigger Bentley?
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Sorry the link didn't work, thanks Frustrated!

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sows don't give a shit about the safety of their niglets. The second the little monsters are shit out, they are viewed as a nuisance that infringe upon the sow's ability to go out and Muh Cooch! anytime it wants. How many times have we seen stories about sows running back into their burning section-8 nest to rescue their "weeeeigs" while leaving their niglets to roast?

I have no doubt that this sow is actually secretly relieved its filthy sub-Human illegitimate shit-spawn is good.

I know that I am certainly relieved.

And kudos to the nigger buck "cop" for breaking the law and making a sow niglet good!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    This really pisses me off. Why wasn't that nigger cop driving a tank instead?
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    This really pisses me off. Why wasn't that nigger cop driving a tank instead?
    What pisses me off is why was this nigger a cop in the first place?

They couldn't find a retard or an illegal alien who could drive a police cruiser...?

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    Reminds me of another sad story on the face of it, THEN it turns out to be a nigger shenanigan, the video released of the nigger spawn strapped into its carseat but the carseat WASN'T strapped in and the nigger spawn rolled out the back door going around a corner....lol

The nigger animal has NO chance of EVER making the grade or coming close to the very Basic standards of a western society.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Niggers

I love a happy ending.. I believe niggers were put on this earth, to punish us white sinners.... God! I hate! Niggers!