Close

Likes Likes:  17

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    Reminds me of that nigger loving book and movie A Time to Die where the po nigger whose daughter got raped by 2 redneck. It was based on a case where the races were reversed.
    Yeah.. Maybe you can show me just ONE documented case of a white man raping that disgusting animalia.... IT NEVER HAPPENS.....

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jury selection has begun... AND NO ONE IS SHOWING UP.... COWARD WHITES LETTING THIS ANIMAL GET AWAY WITH IT............. I understand their fear... This foul, DemonRAT nation would just love to let this nigger get away with it.... Read

https://www.wtvy.com/2022/08/09/no-s...-murder-trial/

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    They are too afraid to convict a black man let alone put him to death. They know they will get threatened by BLM and Sharpton and NAACP. Or they will pick mostly blacks and they will let him off. The whites saw what had happened at the Arbery trial and the Floyd trial. They are worried they will get doxed and even killed if they convict let alone put the guy to death. Sharpton will be outside the courthouse with his bull horn screaming about Emmitt Till and the NOI and black panthers protecting their "brother". Whites would rather not show up and throw these girls to the wolves than prosecute this guy. Cowards.