Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

"The real cause of bloodshed on New Zealand streets today is the immigration program which allowed Muslim fanatics to migrate to New Zealand in the first place."

Of course, if the delightful followers of The Religion Of Peace would just stay in their own countries all this nonsensical violence on both sides would cease. But, isn't the vibrant, cultural enrichment worth the clash of culture?

Queensland Senator Fraser Anning has been slammed for his "disgusting" comments in the wake of the fatal Christchurch mosque massacre.

In a media statement issued this afternoon that's been widely condemned on social media, Senator Anning said the attacks highlighted the "growing fear over an increasing Muslim presence" in Australian and New Zealand communities.

He went on to claim the real cause of the bloodshed that's left at least 49 people dead is New Zealand's immigration policy.
    "I am utterly opposed to any form of violence within our community, and I totally condemn the actions of the gunman," Senator Anning said.

"However, while this kind of violent vigilantism can never be justified, what it highlights is

the growing fear within our community, both in Australia and New Zealand, of the

increasing Muslim presence.
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/new...ectid=12213197
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm smelling a false flag. The tactics are exactly what asslifters do, and they don't value each other's lives (let alone infidel lives).
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    there are four garbage bags.
    where are the immigrants you mentioned?

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The stupidest thing ever done was to allow Muslims, with a mindset 700 years behind the times, immigrate to human countries, namely Western ones. I don't condone violence, but others have a much lower tolerance than most. There's no such thing as a peaceful Islamist.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love that photo.

The original caption was 'I said she had three lovely daughters and then she got all pissed off with me"

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    there are four garbage bags.
    where are the immigrants you mentioned?

I can't find them either