Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest

Shut up and listen to the Call to Prayer: New Zealand falls to Jislam..

An Islamic call to prayer will be broadcast across New Zealand on Friday, but what is it, and what should people do while it plays?

Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern announced the call to prayer will be played on state broadcasters TVNZ and RNZ on Friday to mark one week since 50 people were gunned down at two Christchurch mosques.
    Dr Ali said people should be quiet and listen to the prayer while it plays as it is a time for quiet reflection.
    https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/new-z...to-prayer.html

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's already worse than that. NZ just offered up the collective throats of their non-muslim citizens with a sweeping gun ban, collections to be scheduled. This is all too clean, moving too fast. I'm calling false flag op, and I'm usually not the first to do so.

"I have a military style weapon. But to be fair, I don't really use it, I don't really need it," said Noel Womersley, who slaughters cattle for small farmers around Christchurch. "So I'm quite happy to hand mine over, to be fair."

Ardern said a further tranche of reforms will cover the firearm registry and licensing.
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/...4Oa?li=BBnb7Kz

https://www.newsweek.com/new-zealand...n=Partnerships

Of course, Occasional-Cortex is right there to chime in about how wet she's getting over this announcement. I find it curious that both of these stories hit the presses at almost the same time.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...QSD?li=BBnb7Kz

And, BROADDDDDD support of the ban. Who do ya suppose they've had time to ask?

People who own these weapons will be required to surrender them in a buyback scheme, and owners who fail to do so will face fines and prison time.
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/...14e?li=BBnb7Kz

It's coming, folks. I'm not even fucking kidding. I believe the current plan is to isolate America, leave her the last country standing with weaponry held by private citizens, who will then have it's leadership placed under enormous economic/political pressure to get citizens here to disarm. Why buy American, when you can buy european/chinese? With the damage already being done to our youth by way of the educational system, large tracts of this country will disarm. Buy 'em and bury 'em. I stand by what I've said in other posts. I don't think there will be a 'gun-grab' in America. But I do think that being called 'gun owner' by organized leftist groups will wind up having the same effect as being called 'racist'. Some asslifters get shot up, and within less than a week, BANS are being passed, with no opportunity for pro-gun groups to organize a counter-argument? Bullshit.

If the pro-gun citizens of NZ had any fucking sense AT ALL, they'd march on their capitol right now.

Ardern said the ban takes effect immediately to prevent the stockpiling of firearms while legislation to make it permanent is being drafted.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    I don't think there will be a 'gun-grab' in America. But I do think that being called 'gun owner' by organized leftist groups will wind up having the same effect as being called 'racist'.
    We're already much of the way there. If you own guns, you're accused of not caring about the children. Maybe it's worse, because a lot of whites will object to being called racist, but they'll surrender their God-given RKBA, "for the sake of all kids."
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    NZ is the land of the Lord of the Fools.

Idiots. On the way to extinction like South Africa. When Muslims were terrorizing the West, was there a move to collect all the guns from them, the terrorists? Now these "progressives" want to take guns from those who have them legally and obey the law?

This violence did not occur in a vacuum. They drew first blood. It sickens me to see hijabs, pajamas, headcaps of Islam in big cities and frankly even in the suburbs. We have a president that bans them fuckers out and idiots say "we are all people/Muslim". Hell no, that won't happen. They are our mortal enemies.

You have to admire the Burmese, they had enough shit from the Muslim minority they put the in camps, controlled them in whatever means they think is right.
    Coalburning is bestiality.