Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger with a badge and a gun arrests and rapes women

Columbus, Ohio nigger with a badge and a gun (also known as a Affirmative Action Cop) has been charged with arresting numerous women and raping them in return to let them go. In a related case around a year ago he was arresting a prostitute who supposedly stabbed him in the hand in the back seat of his cruiser (why was the nigger back there with her anyways?) so he shot her to death. This nigger has arrested over 200 women in the past 2 years. This is not counting men, only women. Now shouldn't have that sent up red flags alone?
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/columb...ir-freedom-doj

https://splinternews.com/our-institu...ers-1828617938

Who was the first idiot that thought it would be a good idea to give a nigger a badge anyways?
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    This plays out like Ground Hog Day with Bill Murray. Any nigger, ANY OF THEM with so much as a shred of authority, especially badges is a bad idea. Sad part is that I bet most of them were white wimmenz.

Ted
    Chimpout Guest
    Did you happen to catch this season of "60 Days In"? Was the Sheriff department of Pinal County, Arizona (Sheriff Lamb) from LivePD. They had a nigger cop in the group and the stupid nigger got itself so mixed up with the inmates it compromised every single undercover inmate and forced them to pull everyone out before someone got killed! Opened it's mouth and ratted out the Chicano in the other cell block to a nigger inmate who got transferred into his block! Stupid nigggers.
    Even the cops.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted View Post
    Did you happen to catch this season of "60 Days In"? Was the Sheriff department of Pinal County, Arizona (Sheriff Lamb) from LivePD. They had a nigger cop in the group and the stupid nigger got itself so mixed up with the inmates it compromised every single undercover inmate and forced them to pull everyone out before someone got killed! Opened it's mouth and ratted out the Chicano in the other cell block to a nigger inmate who got transferred into his block! Stupid nigggers.
    Even the cops.
    Yup, while not an avid follower, I do catch 60 Days In once in awhile. You could see that mess developing a mile away.

You may (or may not) be surprised that none of us trusted the nigger Deputies or Jail Officers at the cop shop. While a fairly large department, we mostly knew and trusted each other if not implicitly then out of necessity and we were all good with that. Even the guys you didn't know well and might have never worked with personally.

The niggers on the other hand were always making work difficult for the rest of us. Incompetent as fuck and usually neck-deep in a mess of their own making. It was always "Sorry Honey, I would have been home sooner but I had to bail Washington's ass out of a jam". Often they thought they were Super Spook, Serpico or some shit and rile-up the natives way worse than we ever would.