Close

Likes Likes:  0
Closed Thread
    AntiLobbsterAgent
    Chimpout Guest

I just solved the secret why dindus love chicken

Dear Reader,

after a long time of meditation, philosophical thoughts and a little spicey collection of inputs from real life interactivity with dindus - for many years since my birth I suppose - I still am not sure.
    I am NOT sure, what I should think so much about the Dindu. It IS dangerous. Of course, and since everytime. But there are some kind of sci-fi thoughts that will come back. And that is:

"" WHERE ARE THE DINDUS FROM. WHY ARE THERE HERE. WHAT IS THEIR MISSION. ""

They might be from an other World !
    THEY ARE NOT FROM THIS PLANET.

So this thread could go balloney. Anyways... There might be something to it, to that phrase "they are not from this planet!" ...
    Are they from THIS planet? Are YOU realy SURE ?
    Rather unsurprisingly, dindus are closer to bonobos, and non-dindu-humans are closer to "normal" chimps.

And now I go straight to the SECRET OF THE DINDUS WHY THEY LOVE CHICKEN (THEMSELVES not realy knowing why they are doing it, of course) !!!

HERE IS THE SECRET WHY DINDUS LOVE CHICKEN:

- Zinc

Because chicken have zinc. That's it, mark my words ! I just watched a youtube video a few days ago explaining things about it xD

But wait for it. You want me to explain the secret? Well there it is: when "you" are sexualy active (the more, etc... ) , and have an orgasm, you loose zinc and other things and get depleted if you do to much of it (and a little bit of brainmass too, go figure, read : dindus)--- SO DO YOU GET IT NOW WHY THE DINDUS LOVE THE CHICKEN....
    HAHA! Smart dindus love the chicken for the love of it so to say. Because they go depleted with their sexual activities. Therefore they need more Chicken (with zinc) to survive and multiply.

NOW I HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT THE LOBBSTER SECRET... WHY DO DINDUS LIKE LOBBSTERS ? ANYONE ?!

p.s.: Zinc is also useful against cold, since zinc is important for your IMUNE-SYSTEM
    p.s.2: Since Dindus are sexualy hyperactive, they might get some STDs (etc.) ---- > increased need for zinc to deal with different STDs, viruses, bacterias, worms etc. ...
    p.s.3: Brainloss in correlation with sexual hyperactivity ? Of course !
    p.s.4: Dindus STILL have secrets. NOW WE HAVE TO SOLVE THE LOBBSTER SECRET !!

Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by AntiLobbsterAgent View Post
    They might be from an other World !
    THEY ARE NOT FROM THIS PLANET.
    I have a different theory. Humans came from either Mars or the planet next to Mars that became the asteroid belt.

Niggers were a failed attempt to create a slave race from monkeys. Some governments and organizations and secret societies know the truth and have been actively hiding it from us.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    I know why Chickenisha crossed the road

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	why-did-the-chick-cross-the-road.jpg 
Views:	295 
Size:	195.2 KB 
ID:	6406

Ted
    Chimpout Guest
    Niggers were spawned from bacteria that originated in alien waste sloshing around in a UFO septic tank that meandered over Earth. It chose Africa and released it's overflowing cargo and jetted off at lightspeed to another galaxy. And that's how we got niggers.

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    Niggers ARE a completely Failed species....they're a waste product hybrid, as long as the nigger has been around up until this modern day moment, the dirty nigger animal has produced NOTHING beneficial, positive or progressive...the results have been pestilence, plague, predatory behavior on society and extreme Violence.

Look at the present day nigger, violent animals, notice most ALL the " bad areas" of most any city is a nigger nest? It's even worst if you look back over at the region were the nigger animal originated, the only difference between here and there, the aperican countries, is we're a civilised society believing in structured punishment, the nigger animal isn't used to that in it's culture, henceforth the disproportionate ratio of nigger animals we cage here in this country.

The nigger animal is only about 13% of the population, yet occupy 60% +/- of the prison population, ....that statistic is Incredible. I wish more would seriously consider that.

So now the left-wing POS governor in Kalifornia has stopped all executions because the vast majority sitting on Kali's death row are niggers, think of the families of the victims.....the governor is sucking up to niggers and saying Fuk-You to the victims. Democratic POS.

I can't understand why anyone who loves this country and wants to see it prosper would in ANYWAY support the democratic party, its THE party of and for niggers and illegal bloodsuckers.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The death penalty in California is bullshit, it's only on paper. Yes, niggers are condemned to die but they never get the needle, or better yet, the rope. It was not like this when we had Republican governors. But insidiously faggots and queers and their kind came in corrupting everything.

As for niggers, they do nothing but burden our state. The same for illegal Mexicans, and whatever other illegal you can find. Oddly, I haven't heard of illegal Japanese or Italian, but I'm sure there's a few of them. Send them all back along with their illegal children. Being born here isn't the automatic way to become a citizen, if the path was illegal.

The test for citizenship should be:
    Do you hate niggers?
    Do you support this country's progress in a way that do not coddle illegals?
    Do you reject all of those who say we are equal with niggers?

I wish there was a magic button I could push and all the niggers would be gone and sent off to Mars.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Niggers on Mars. NO!

Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I wish there was a magic button I could push and all the niggers would be gone and sent off to Mars.
    Why would you want to contaminate Mars with niggers? That might start an interstellar war with the Martians. It would be much beter to incinerate niggers by sending them to the sun. Purify them with fire. Safe and sanitary.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only reason the nigger species is not extinct is because humans keep saving them from each other.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why would you want to contaminate Mars with niggers? That might start an interstellar war with the Martians. It would be much beter to incinerate niggers by sending them to the sun. Purify them with fire. Safe and sanitary.
    I like that. Send them to the sun. But they can't be purified, their souls are just as black and evil.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Mmmm"

Nah... cause dey beez hongreee n sheeeit...🤣

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Speaking of chickens...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FB_IMG_1529188345926.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	38.7 KB 
ID:	6600

NiggerKnocker
    Chimpout Guest

Souls?

I like that. Send them to the sun. But they can't be purified, their souls are just as black and evil.
    Niggers are a lower animal form. I'm not convinced they even have souls.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers don't have "souls". They are NOT Human.

I'm not a religious man, but if souls do exist, niggers don't have them.

To me, the very concept of soul begins with empathy. Niggers have no capacity for that emotion. Niggers are predatory, opportunistic, and savage -- all of which are the polar opposite of empathy.

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    Not sure...but fairly sure one modern day denomination in the beginning taught niggers were of satan...and were not black, if I have it right, God turned the nigger black as to mark them so ALL would know they're niggers...and they couldn't hide among humans..

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Yep

Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Niggers don't have "souls". They are NOT Human.

I'm not a religious man, but if souls do exist, niggers don't have them.

To me, the very concept of soul begins with empathy. Niggers have no capacity for that emotion. Niggers are predatory, opportunistic, and savage -- all of which are the polar opposite of empathy.
    black lifeless eyes!... like ah dolls eyes! Till the bite! Ya!...😂

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    http://www.ewtn.com/vexperts/showmes...49&language=en

Niggers have evil souls, even though they are animals. But as I said those cannot be purified. I hope I'm right. I really don't want to see any niggers in heaven.

NiggerKnocker
    Chimpout Guest

Heaven

http://www.ewtn.com/vexperts/showmes...49&language=en

. I really don't want to see any niggers in heaven.
    Heaven can't possibly have niggers. If it did, it wouldn't be heaven

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Nah

Quote Originally Posted by NiggerKnocker View Post
    Heaven can't possibly have niggers. If it did, it wouldn't be heaven
    Heaven with niggers would be hell... so wtf!..

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    black lifeless eyes!... like ah dolls eyes! Till the bite! Ya!...��
    Yep. Niggers are like coyotes -- their entire existence is to prey upon the weak or scavenge what is left behind by nobler creatures.

Again, I don't know if "souls" exist, but if they do, I know with absolute certainty that niggers don't have them.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    How the hell did we go from chicken to Mars to souls? Closing thread.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.