Dear Reader,

after a long time of meditation, philosophical thoughts and a little spicey collection of inputs from real life interactivity with dindus - for many years since my birth I suppose - I still am not sure.
I am NOT sure, what I should think so much about the Dindu. It IS dangerous. Of course, and since everytime. But there are some kind of sci-fi thoughts that will come back. And that is:

"" WHERE ARE THE DINDUS FROM. WHY ARE THERE HERE. WHAT IS THEIR MISSION. ""

They might be from an other World !
THEY ARE NOT FROM THIS PLANET.

So this thread could go balloney. Anyways... There might be something to it, to that phrase "they are not from this planet!" ...
Are they from THIS planet? Are YOU realy SURE ?
Rather unsurprisingly, dindus are closer to bonobos, and non-dindu-humans are closer to "normal" chimps.

And now I go straight to the SECRET OF THE DINDUS WHY THEY LOVE CHICKEN (THEMSELVES not realy knowing why they are doing it, of course) !!!

HERE IS THE SECRET WHY DINDUS LOVE CHICKEN:

- Zinc

Because chicken have zinc. That's it, mark my words ! I just watched a youtube video a few days ago explaining things about it xD

But wait for it. You want me to explain the secret? Well there it is: when "you" are sexualy active (the more, etc... ) , and have an orgasm, you loose zinc and other things and get depleted if you do to much of it (and a little bit of brainmass too, go figure, read : dindus)--- SO DO YOU GET IT NOW WHY THE DINDUS LOVE THE CHICKEN....
HAHA! Smart dindus love the chicken for the love of it so to say. Because they go depleted with their sexual activities. Therefore they need more Chicken (with zinc) to survive and multiply.

NOW I HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT THE LOBBSTER SECRET... WHY DO DINDUS LIKE LOBBSTERS ? ANYONE ?!

p.s.: Zinc is also useful against cold, since zinc is important for your IMUNE-SYSTEM
p.s.2: Since Dindus are sexualy hyperactive, they might get some STDs (etc.) ---- > increased need for zinc to deal with different STDs, viruses, bacterias, worms etc. ...
p.s.3: Brainloss in correlation with sexual hyperactivity ? Of course !
p.s.4: Dindus STILL have secrets. NOW WE HAVE TO SOLVE THE LOBBSTER SECRET !!