Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Trump to nominate nigger Herman Coon to federal reserve

First of all, I’ve gotta ask how and why so many of you still support Trump through all of this shameless niggerloving. His hatred of various demographics has nothing to do with niggers. Trump is friends with a lot of disgusting niggers, like Don King, Tiger Woods, Mike Tyson, and many others. Trump hates poor people, no matter their skin color, and he loves rich “people” even if they’re of the shitskin variety.

Anyway, Herman Coon is the quintessential dumb nigger. Uncontrollable muh dikk urges aside, he’s a complete idiot. 999 is a decent pizza promotion, but not a viable tax code.

I really hope somebody like Larry Hogan or Bill Weld primaries Trump, because I am not voting for him again. A smart president would keep the niggers very far away from the administration and find a bulletproof way to justify it. If I hear about Trump nominating some worthless shitskin to a high level government position again, I am re-registering as a libertarian. Say what you want about the Libertarian party, but it’s nigger free. The GOP has been completely infiltrated by these worthless apes like Tim Scott and Diamond and Silk, and I consider it a lost cause.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The man has to run a country of 325 million people. That means he sometimes has to cater to the less desirable demographics in the course of things. Unless of course, you'd prefer that niggers leaving the DNC go back to it and install someone like Pelosi or Bernie or Booker or Kamela. Like it or not, niggers now represent a significant voting block in America, and it's better to have them vote for Trump in '20, rather then dishonest merchants like Pelosi. At least with Trump, niggers generally know where they stand. They get no such honesty from the Dems.

First of all, I’ve gotta ask how and why so many of you still support Trump through all of this shameless niggerloving.
    Because Trump is turning out to be the best president we've had since Reagan.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Unfortunately, some kind of nigger pandering is needed in politics. Look at us. Before, our kind can call niggers what they are. You still can, but you'll end up paying with your wallet one way or the other.

You can't say facts anymore that niggers are subhuman.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Disagree. I think nominating a nigger to the Fed is a big "Fuck You!!" to those thieving bastards.

That organization is on borrowed time anyway.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka Jack View Post
    Disagree. I think nominating a nigger to the Fed is a big "Fuck You!!" to those thieving bastards.

That organization is on borrowed time anyway.
    and after he spent the national budget ,on 2 super tankers of "mr clean" To get the nigger stank out... bring more animals in the white house...

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry, OP. You are DEAD WRONG about Herman Cain. Read his book. Very early on in life, he chose to embrace the White Way. He is a conservative, stalwart supporter of the Constitution, and has been a pain in the Left's ass for 35 years.

Herman may be black, but he is one of the very few who didn't let that congenital anomaly fuck with his head.

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Unfortunately, some kind of nigger pandering is needed in politics. Look at us. Before, our kind can call niggers what they are. You still can, but you'll end up paying with your wallet one way or the other.

You can't say facts anymore that niggers are subhuman.
    Unfortunately...thats how it has become, the nigger-loving left wing in our society is strong enough to impose it on everyone...virtually ANYONE who says does or is found to have done ANYTHING in the way of shedding light on niggers is Immediately labeled a racist...then you're finished, all the major nigger news networks dog pile on you and bury you...President Trump has to throw a chicken bone(job) to a nigger, just look at TV, there's a nigger in 99% of commercials, network TV, which I never watch is full of niggers, you'd think that niggers made up 50-75% of the population, BUT they don't...niggers are 13% of the population, and a Large percent of those are in state nigger-U cages....

So if celebrities, politicians companies and corporations don't cottle the nigger, niggers boycott, March and riot...it IS extortion .

I personally think President Trump IS the best since Reagan...No questions about it, so the op doesn't want to vote again for President Trump? Well look at the alternative....If I could, I would vote to keep President Trump President for LIFE! There are so many policies I agree with him on...immigration for one, I heard today he wants to send the over-flow of illegals to sanctuary cities...lol ...I think it's a GREAT idea!! Its like he takes the country personally and wants to defend it....and I think he secretly hates niggers too....Anyone with any common sense should hate niggers..