Close

Likes Likes:  0
    SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest

How Do You Spell Irony?

The son of Oakland City Councilwoman Lynette Gibson McElhaney was shot and killed early Sunday in the Los Angeles area, an aide to McElhaney said.
    "McElhaney, who represents West Oakland and part of the city’s downtown corridor, has made curtailing gun violence in Oakland one of her top issues during her two terms on the City Council."

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	600x600.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	13.0 KB 
ID:	6386

https://www.sfchronicle.com/crime/ar...n-13677760.php

This shit just writes itself.

This public service announcement has been brought to you by Monkey Butt Powder. For those especially rough, swamp-ass afternoons.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	00889476817066.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	27.9 KB 
ID:	6387

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    A lesson to all you niggers: your race is made up of natural animals, no amount of gun control will civilize you. If there were no guns you'd use knives and your bare hands. Best just to be slaves again.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    With Drugs, Abortions, and Chimp on Chimp Murders these filthy Apes should be gone already. Cut off public assistance and these fucks would be gone before the next year. Thats right Bitch, keep blaming YT while your own kind are murdering your sprogs and burning your village.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    America doesn't have a gun problem, it has a nigger problem.
    And the most dangerous and lethal threat a young nigger faces today isn't the KKK, raycissms or whitey. It's other niggers.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I skimmed the article while being "talked at" by my 7 y/o, so if I missed mention of the race of the perp's, forgive me.

I haven't lived in the L.A. area since 2003, but even back then, Hispanic gangs were actively targeting younger nigger males. The niggers knew it too! There were literally nigger no-go zones in certain parts of South Central and SW Los Angeles.

All my neighbors were Mexicans for a couple years. They HATED niggers with a passion. They especially hated niggers that pursued their women! They loved my White German-descended ass because I always drove new cars, LMMFLWAO! I worked as a finance manager at a Honda dealership and was always driving lease returns and trade-ins. My boss had an NSX that I drove from time to time. That would always draw a crowd in the parking lot of my shit-box apartment! I got to know Mexicans pretty well.

I share all that to back up my suspicion that this might have been Hispanic gangs TCOB. If I knew exactly which SoCal neighborhood where this nigger was made good, I could more definitively predict the race of the likely culprits.

The esé's used to tell me how the gangs would clip the random Negro here and there in hoods they wanted to control. They also told me that it was not uncommon for them to toss one in the trunk of some land-yacht Tijuana taxi and take them, well, to Tijuana -- never to be seen again.

I'm guessing it was Mexi's who greased this moolie from Ookland.