Close

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Ethiopian Airlines in the Muddaland crashes

Apologies if this is in the wrong place

An Ethiopian Airlines flight has crashed on its way to Nairobi with deaths being reported, the Ethiopian prime minister's office said.

The office issued a statement on Sunday morning saying the Boeing 737 was on a regularly scheduled flight when it crashed.

A spokesman for the airline confirmed the plane crashed shortly before 9am (local time) with 149 passengers and eight crew members on board.

The flight was heading from Ethiopia's capital, Addis Ababa.
    http://blankrefer.com/?https://www.s...-a4087466.html
    http://blankrefer.com/?https://news....ashes-11660677
    http://blankrefer.com/?https://www.d...ple-board.html

Obviously this is a very sad loss of any human life on board and that of a Boeing 737-MAX8. I feel sorry for their fleet, carrying niggers like that. What did those aircraft ever do wrong?

Anyway, it appears there won't be any survivors, So we can only hope this was all niggers and they've been made good. I suspect the nigger maintenance crews couldn't be bothered maintaining the aircraft and it lead to this. or fixed the engine with a banana skin.

Regardless if I was ever on a flight that crashed over aprefrika I'd be more worried about nigger emergency services coming to "rescue" me. More like Muh-dik me.

Does remind me of a story an old friend of mine found himself in apefrika. He was a liberal. He was in a coach crash (it was full of tourists) and the nigger rescuers wanted money or "The promise your embassy will pay us". He said he had travel insurance which would pay. The nigger said "Money or the promise from your embassy they will pay me". People were seriously injured and they said $50 for a bandage, no insurance cash or your embassy pays. My friend rang the British embassy who seemed quite shocked that they wanted paying to rescue and they agreed to pay as they would sort it out later. He hated niggers from that point forward.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Seriously...would you get aboard this?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_105965796_et-avj1.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	11.8 KB 
ID:	6382

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Damn I was going to bring the good news. Alot of dead niggers LOL. Looks like the plane committed suicide from all the nigger funk.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ethiopian...092208310.html

8 Americans among 157 dead after Ethiopian Airlines flight crashes after takeoff

I hope there were no humans on board.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Most likely all on the plane were either niggers or nigger loving cucks. So the only tragic losses on this flight would be any empty seats.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    ...from Addis Ababa to Nairobi in Kenya.
    That passenger manifest has to be a 'who's who' of Wakandan's finest.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Can you imagine the god awful stench on that plane... Have you ever got stuck behind a truck hauling hogs? Imagine that 1000 fold.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    It was nigger airlines with nigger pilots...what did anyone expect?
    Ethiopian Airlines brand new Boeing 737 MAX crashes on way to Kenya with 157 people on board

Operated by Ethiopian Airlines, the Boeing 737 MAX 8 was on a routine flight from Addis Ababa, Ethiopia to the Kenyan capital. The airline confirmed that there were no survivors.
    No survivors. LOL
    If you are human and dumb enough to get on a nigger flight, you deserve whatever you get.
    If you are nigger and get on a nigger flight, then it is just par for the course.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are too heavy, that's what caused the plane to crash. Pilots who got the job due to affirmative action obviously are unqualified. Then again, there's no such thing as an intelligent nigger.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    We are forgetting the real victims here. All those planes who are sent to Apfrika. Spare a thought for them!

Apparently some humans were on board. One was Irish and on TV the parents were not happy their daughter was taking this flight.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think it's safe to assume the "pilots" were niggers.

That being established, the cause of the "accident" had to be one of the following:

1. They had too much chicken grease on their paws and could not grip the controls without opposable thumbs.

2. They were drunk, high, or both, and passed out after takeoff.

3. They got in an argument about which one loved White women the most, and then beat each other to death.

4. Their crack pipes caught fire and the niggers burst into flames just like good nigger Richard Pryor.

5. They had a niglet in the cockpit and were passing it back and forth for Muh Dik!.

6. They were just dumb niggers as usual.

7. All of the above.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like the plane committed suicide from all the nigger funk.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    5. They had a niglet in the cockpit and were passing it back and forth for Muh Dik!.
    On an aside unrelated nigger note. You know on Aeroflot Flight 593 crashed because they let a kid fly the plane by letting him move the controls not realising it would switch the autopilot off,

The flight crew had total nigger logic that day "let a 16 year old kid fuck around with the controls of a multi million pound jet. Cos yt will fix it"

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rape Ape View Post
    Most likely all on the plane were either niggers or nigger loving cucks. So the only tragic losses on this flight would be any empty seats.
    I believe i saw that there were a bunch of United Nations people on board, so safe to say any humans were nigger loving cucks.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpout View Post
    On an aside unrelated nigger note. You know on Aeroflot Flight 593 crashed because they let a kid fly the plane by letting him move the controls not realising it would switch the autopilot off,

The flight crew had total nigger logic that day "let a 16 year old kid fuck around with the controls of a multi million pound jet. Cos yt will fix it"
    I did not know that... Interesting. I had to do a little research to familiarize myself with this crash. In 1994, I was a junior in college and all I cared about was pussy, sports, and pussy, in that order. I don't think I watched a newscast for years!

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by UpYoursNigger View Post
    I believe i saw that there were a bunch of United Nations people on board, so safe to say any humans were nigger loving cucks.
    In 2006, the wife and I went to Kenya. On the connecting flight from Amsterdam to Nairobi, it was about 70% nigger (including a truly stinky group of Somali Moslems) and the rest mostly hippy Euro-trash do-gooders working for various NGO's. There were maybe 10 or 12 Americans and Brits who were going on safari like us. We talked to one couple from California in the boarding lounge...

Two young women sat in the row beside us, and my wife, whose native language is French (she was born and raised in Montreal), chatted with them on and off for hours. They were going to Kenya as relief workers, paid for by the government (Belgium), in order to get a butt-load of college credit. I can't remember how much, but for the 90 days or so they were going to be in Africa, it was like a semester's-worth of credit.

They were completely delusional. They told my wife that they were going to "serve" the "original peoples" of Kenya. When she told me that (my French was nil back then), I almost gagged. All I could think of was these two attractive young Belgian females were going to spend the next 90 days getting Mu Dikked! by the locals.

Dad was still AD at the Pentagon back then and he had contacts at State because of what he did. He told us the #1 issue foreign travelers had in Kenya and throughout nigger Africa was abduction and ransom. It almost always ended with the victim being killed. Once in awhile, I wonder if those girls ever made it back to Belgium.

We saw some pretty sketchy shit in Kenya...

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    In 1994, I was a junior in college and all I cared about was pussy, sports, and pussy, in that order. I don't think I watched a newscast for years!
    Or sports.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Or sports.

You caught me!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rape Ape View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	insensitive.png 
Views:	42 
Size:	78.8 KB 
ID:	6399

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bad news for Boeing they probably hired thousands of nigger engineers. These planes are being taken out of service by many airlines all over the world for safety reasons.

I don't know if you guys remember Boeing announce either last summer one before, they were going to create thousands of African engineers LOL>

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by YTISFEDUP View Post
    :insensitive

I'm putting that as a smilie, I love it.
    Perfect since you might say most of the comments here are just a tad insensitive.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast