Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Teenapers Fight, Loot & Riot in NYC Queens Mall over a cRapper

Some shitape cRapper was supposed to perform in a Queens mall. So all the flies this pile of excerement attracted did the usual nigger thang
    Rapper A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie appearance sparks crowd craziness at Queens mall
    Police were called to the Queens Center Mall Friday after a rap star's planned appearance led to an unruly crowd that some described as a stampede.
    Did you notice no mention of rioting and looting? I guess that makes the nigger kidz angry

Rapper A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie appearance sparks crowd craziness at Queens mall
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another R Kelly protégé destined for greatness in Nigger University.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another day, another mass nigger chimpout!

Notice how every time the sows throw down, the first thing they go for is the other sow's weave...? Nothing is more precious to a sow than its fake head fur.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    We see every time that nigger fights (if you can call battle sows slapping each other a "fight") are used as an excuse to start looting. Sometimes I suspect the low level of fighting is because the niggers are clever enough to make a diversion so other groids start grabbing. TNB at its finest.

It looks like all niggers to me. I wonder if any humans got caught up in it and couldn't get out in time. They're the only ones I'd have pity for. Any humans who stuck around are niggerlovers who deserved anything they got.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The worst thing is that after all the carnage these apes caused, the popo didn't arrest one of those niggers
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    I think they miss spelled the Crappers name - Booger in a Hoodie

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Love the Colin Flaherty reference Groid.