Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Tornado drills at work

The recent story in the news of the Tornado flattening 10 nigs in Alabama reminded me of this event from my past. Every spring where I worked we would have fire drills and tornado drills. The fire drills weren't all that bad. Go outside and linger with some white people away from the niggers. Just like in school. Well the tornado drills were totally different. First off we were told in advanced that this would be taking place. So there was no need to panic. Just to show people where to go and what to do in case of a actual emergency. Every time the tornado alarm would go off the niggers would freak out. Even though they were told earlier in the day that this was happening they would still freak out. And the wisdom of the idiots running the show, they would cram dozens-even hundreds of us into small confined spaces. If a tornado were coming it would have been lights out. For some reason out of pure luck i guess my designated area was with a bunch of niggers. All niggers. So here I am crammed into this area which is like a hallway leading to the break room. Probably around 20 feet wide and 50 feet long. Not safe at all. Countless niggers surrounding me. I can not stand it. The stench was overwhelming and I am not making that up. Not a white person in sight. And the noise, the sheboons screeching and the bucks playing grab-ass with them. It seemed to last forever. Eventually I had enough. I walked off, went into the break room and sat down with my head on the table. Someone comes in from security I believe and asks why I am not in the designated area. I told him that I was feeling very ill like I was going to pass out. So they send me up to the medical department. I get a pass and go home. Go to my family doctor and get him to fill out a sick leave form to get me a couple extra weeks out of that fucking zoo. I am no longer working there, so I look forward to the day this happens:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tornado.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	129.8 KB 
ID:	6369
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like that tornado. He's looking for a fist full of niggers to play yard darts with. Tornadoes hate niggers as much as we do.