Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

More than 20 percent of niggers live without bank accounts

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/in-p...unts-v17840373

Sabino Fuentes-Sanchez hid $25,000 all around his house because he didn't trust banks. Lasonia Christon receives her Wal-Mart salary on a pre-paid debit card. Kim James was homeless for most of the past decade in part because she had no place to save money.
    There are plenty of reasons people still live all-cash lives, but the sheer number who do it might surprise you. At a time when the majority of Americans use online banking, and some even deposit checks using their cellphone cameras, roughly eight percent of America's 115 million households don’t have a checking or savings account, according to census data compiled by the FDIC.

The numbers are far higher among minorities: More than 20 percent of niggers and Hispanics are essentially left out of the American banking system.
    Lasonia Christon of Jackson, Miss., tries to avoid getting paid in checks, but when her state tax refund for $231 arrived recently, she had to pay $7 to cash it at a nearby convenience store.

Christon works at Wal-Mart. Her paychecks are deposited onto a prepaid debit card -- an improvement over old-fashioned paper paychecks, which led to high check-cashing fees. It’s hardly a good substitute for direct deposit, however. One cash withdrawal per period is free, but others cost $2. She can avoid the fee by shopping at Wal-Mart and getting cash back at checkout.

She is among the 60 percent of unbanked Americans who previously had a checking account. Christon used to share one with her sister, but It cost her dearly.

"There was an overdraft here and an overdraft there, and it just didn't work out," she said.
    James, 55, has been in and out of homelessness for several years. She now lives at a half-way house called Dove House in Durham, N.C., and figured she could never move into her own apartment unless she could stash away the money needed for a security deposit. Without a savings account, that was a challenge.

"Cash in hand is cash spent, my mother always said," she said.
    Then again, we know most niggers blow money on stupid shit fast as they get the cash.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are not intellectually-equipped to live in modern Human society. They are animals whose only concern is their immediate needs. Chiggums! Muh Dik! Run fum dah PoPo! Gibbs me dat! Etc...

Things like bank accounts, hooptie insurance, and self-improvement don't make sense to the average nigger. "Whhhhy shut Ah spends mah munny on dat sheeeit?"

Personally, I believe the percentage of niggers without bank accounts is much higher than 20%.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    There is no earthly reason whatsoever for not having a bank account, either checking, savings or both. Not unless you're one of those weirdos who don't trust banks or you're a fuck-up who can't have a checking account.

There was an overdraft here and an overdraft there, and it just didn't work out," she said.
    Like this ^^^^

In which case you deserve to get raped at Habib's Liquor, Bait & Tackle.
    I have an account at Chase and I love 'em. I transact business in person several times a month at my local branch but no matter the branch...they are the most consistently polite and helpful humans I've dealt with anywhere, anytime. It's my white privilege.

Not to sound like a Chase commercial but my checking account comes free with no monthly fee (because veteran) and their phone app is awesome. I deposit checks with my phone all the time.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    What % of the filthy animals have EBT "accounts"?
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka Jack View Post
    What % of the filthy animals have EBT "accounts"?
    According to the Obama Administration, niggers, while "only" 12% of the population, receive 41.6% of the welfare benefits.

https://www.census.gov/newsroom/pres...5/cb15-97.html

Whites, 63% of the population, get 13.2%.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    ...I have an account at Chase and I love 'em. I transact business in person several times a month at my local branch but no matter the branch...they are the most consistently polite and helpful humans I've dealt with anywhere, anytime. It's my white privilege.

Not to sound like a Chase commercial but my checking account comes free with no monthly fee (because veteran) and their phone app is awesome. I deposit checks with my phone all the time.
    Brother, I am 100% with you on Chase. They have always treated me right!

Didn't know you were a vet...

This Navy brat thanks you with humble sincerity for your service.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    According to the Obama Administration, niggers, while "only" 12% of the population, receive 41.6% of the welfare benefits.

https://www.census.gov/newsroom/pres...5/cb15-97.html

Whites, 63% of the population, get 13.2%.
    It was a rhetorical question, but thanks....
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    It was a rhetorical question, but thanks....
    Sorry... Business guy... Old habits die hard

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Brother, I am 100% with you on Chase. They have always treated me right!

Didn't know you were a vet...

This Navy brat thanks you with humble sincerity for your service.
    JPMorgan/Chase administers over half of all EBT cards and makes a fortune doing it.

Bank local.

Just how lucrative JP Morgan’s EBT state contracts are is hard to say, because total national data on EBT contracts are not reported. But thanks to a combination of public-records requests and contracts that are available online, here’s what we do know: 18 of the 24 states JP Morgan handles have been contracted to pay the bank up to $560,492,596.02 since 2004. Since 2007, Florida has been contracted to pay JP Morgan $90,351,202.22. Pennsylvania’s seven-year contract totaled $112,541,823.27. New York’s seven-year contract totaled $126,394,917.
    Read further if you want to throw up in disgust....

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jp-mor...d-stamp-empire

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    JPMorgan/Chase administers over half of all EBT cards and makes a fortune doing it.

Bank local.
    With all due respect, I'd applaud JP Morgan/Chase for having the business acumen to land the government contract. If you think for a second that they're in it for some altruistic "help the downtrodden" reason...I've got some swamp property for ya. I say good on 'em, they're cashing in on niggers and if not them, some other banking conglomerate would.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    With all due respect, I'd applaud JP Morgan/Chase for having the business acumen to land the government contract. If you think for a second that they're in it for some altruistic "help the downtrodden" reason...I've got some swamp property for ya. I say good on 'em, they're cashing in on niggers and if not them, some other banking conglomerate would.
    Capitalism is capitalism or it's not. Chase has survived and thrived while numerous commercial/consumer banks have failed.

I want my bank (and I have accounts at local banks and credit unions, FWIW) to exploit every exigent profit source to maintain their fiduciary integrity. I couldn't care less if that includes administering nigger EBT.

Chase is yet another example of White Triumph!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    You are loved, man. This is not a thing.

I grew up in the Navy, and I know that we're all going to get hit with friendly fire from time to time.

Peace to you and yours.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember the subject of 401ks came up at work, Every nigger responded with "I aint giving my money away" and insinuated that Donald Trump gets that money somehow. Also around the time that Obama was first elected we were negotiating a new contract and with that came our health care package. Union niggers were saying we dont need to negotiate for a health care package because Obama is going to give us all of that for free. Luckily that shit did not fly with everyone. When it came time to sign up for the company provided health care plan many of the niggers used that excuse to decline it. Because they thought Obama was going to take care of them. And we had a damn good health care plan at the time, cheap too. Foolish niggers. I am so glad to be out of that nigger infested place.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think you actually need money to open a bank account not spent welfare checks and used crack bottles.

But then again niggers visit banks to withdraw other people's money all the time.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    I think you actually need money to open a bank account not spent welfare checks and used crack bottles.

But then again niggers visit banks to withdraw other people's money all the time.
    This is so true, I rarely see any Niggers at the bank and when I do, they are always involved in some sort of malfeasance.