Close

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

Aw Lawd! TEN nigger fambly members kilt in 'Bama tornado!

[Coonsins] Cordarrly Jones and Demetria Jones have a hard time counting all the relatives they lost to a monster tornado that wiped out a rural community in Alabama.

So long Jimmy, Mary Louise, Emmanuel, Eric Jamal, Florel, Henry Lewis, James Henry, Tresia, Raymond, and Maggie Delight. I’m sure someone out there – perhaps a mental patient somewhere, will miss you, but most of us won’t.

https://www.daily-chronicle.com/2019...amily/acirj4r/

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Now they will say naders (tornado's) are raycis.... Bring on the NigNaders

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    "Everybody in this area just about was related," said Demetria Jones, 28. "It's devastating."
    That's what happens when you muh-dik the chillruns.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was feeling a little bummed out. This cheered me right up!! TORNADO!!! FTW!!

Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka Jack View Post
    I was feeling a little bummed out. This cheered me right up!! TORNADO!!! FTW!!

Same thing here... I'm sick of winter! This morning -- March 6!, we woke up to snow [SMGDH]. That's very rare here in the Puget Sound region.

But finding this story about 10 good niggers that will never knuckle, breed, ook, eek, or trouble Humans again, put a smile on my face.

Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest
    Ha! I knew there was some batwings somewhere..

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    That's what happens when you muh-dik the chillruns.
    One thing they will never teach in "skoo" is that North American slave-spawned niggers are extremely inbred. After Congress passed the Slave Importation Ban of 1810, almost no African niggers were brought into the country for the 55 years between its enactment and the end of the Civil War.

Slave owners bred new niggers from existing stock -- their own nigger slaves. These small groups of already inbred niggers existed in small geographically-isolated groups. Nigger breeding farms were established. Niggers were inbred over and over again, which is why today, our own 45 million knucklers have such ugly, grotesque, exaggerated physical features.

North American niggers are so inbred and mongrelized that they now only vaguely resemble their monkey Real African Nigger relatives. That's why every tribal chieftain in West Africa refused to take them back after the war. Lincoln had instructed Secretary of War Stanton to establish a nigger homeland on the border between what is now Guyana and Suriname. Sadly, Lincoln was killed, Stanton gravely wounded (in an attack the night of Lincoln's assassination), and President Johnson proved to be an incompetent drunken dolt. He became so embroiled in scandals that he failed to advance Lincoln's deire to get our niggers OUT of North America.

Having been to Kenya (2006), I can tell you that Real African Niggers are nowhere near as violent, obnoxious, cruel, and retarded as our slave-descended gutter apes. Are they dumb niggers? Yes. But they know (for the most part) that they are inferior. They don't like it, but they accept it. Some time I'll go into some detail about our Kenyan adventure, LMMFLWAO!

Bottom line -- American niggers often accuse White Humans of being "inbred", but the fact is, they are the ones who are massively inbred and true mongrels.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post

Bottom line -- American niggers often accuse White Humans of being "inbred", but the fact is, they are the ones who are massively inbred and true mongrels.

Maing...you're a fountain of truth. I knew that but had never heard it explained quite so well. Great post! BTW, I for one would like to hear about Barry Hussein's mudderland. Seriously.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post

Maing...you're a fountain of truth. I knew that but had never heard it explained quite so well. Great post! BTW, I for one would like to hear about Barry Hussein's mudderland. Seriously.
    Thank you, kind sir. I will post about our 2006 Kenya trip in "Tales..." shortly, but overall, I enjoyed the trip. I love wildlife and we were on safari. It was AWESOME! Almost all the safari outfits (back then anyway) are run by White Brit's and Aussies. The locals are very deferential to Whites. I would actually go back tomorrow!

One more factoid to back up my post about nigger inbreeding...

Upon the enactment of the Slave Importation Ban of 1810, according to the U.S Census, there were 1,000,000 niggers in the United States. In 1860, only 50 years later, there were FOUR MILLION [see: United States Census, 1860).

I was born in 1974. That year, the White population of the U.S. was 174 million. If the same population growth among whites had occurred, there would be 600 million + Whites in this country today.

When you dig into the science of population growth, you will very quickly conclude that it is IMPOSSIBLE for a population consisting of small, geographically-isolated groups to increase by 300% - 400% over a 50-year period without systematic, intentional, and compound (that's the important one!) inbreeding taking place.

Mongrelization is another matter, but factors into the endemic failure of our slave-descended niggers here in the States. I'll expound on that another time -- dinner is waiting

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    AWESOME! Can we give the Tornado a honorary membership here?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tornado.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	129.8 KB 
ID:	6361
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    AWESOME! Can we give the Tornado a honorary membership here?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tornado.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	129.8 KB 
ID:	6361
    I second the motion. Racist nigger hating tornadoes are welcome indeed.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post

Slave owners bred new niggers from existing stock -- their own nigger slaves. These small groups of already inbred niggers existed in small geographically-isolated groups. Nigger breeding farms were established. Niggers were inbred over and over again,...
    Which is why I have to chuckle every time I see a 23 And Me or Ancestry dot com. commercial. You know the ones where the nigress was a warrior kween, a Wakandan princess or some shit.

If love to be a fly on the wall when the DNA results showed that the fambly tree had no branches but rather bent over, circled under and grew straight up its own roots.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    A soon to be released B disaster movie: Spooknado
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rape Ape View Post
    A soon to be released B disaster movie: Spooknado

I can see it in my head. Niggers running for their worthless lives while robed Klansmen swoop out of the tornado making them good... en masse.

Thanks for that!
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ten all good? The local KFC must be afraid now of going out of business, but I give no fucks about businesses reliant on nigger beasts.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    This NOGnado took place in Lee County, BTW...

Gee, I wonder who that county was named after...?

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Avatar change in honor of the tornado.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 100% Not A Nigger View Post
    Avatar change in honor of the tornado.
    LMMFLWAO!

Classic! A true work of art...

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    So long Jimmy, Mary Louise, Emmanuel, Eric Jamal, Florel, Henry Lewis, James Henry, Tresia, Raymond, and Maggie Delight.

Which one was the Bruncledaddy?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast