Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger loitering by the cash registers of local department store

Employees did NOTHING. It was a Meijer department store, which is laid out similar to Walmart, Target and the rest. I first spot the nigger when I walked in the door. He is just standing there around 10 feet away from those self check outs. Kind of in a daze, just standing there mumbling to himself. All niggers look retarded but this nigger took it all to the next level. I grab a cart and go about my way. After around 30 minutes I am done and ready to check out. I go up to the self check outs and there it still stands in the same spot. Still standing there kind of rocking back and fourth in a trance and mumbling something to itself. Now around this time a very attractive young lady - probably mid 20s comes up and starts using the register next to me to scan her stuff and check out. She also has a baby with her, a little boy who looks to be around a year old and is pure white thank God. Cute little fella. Now I have to admit I did glance more than once at this girl but I kept it discreet unlike this nigger. You would have thought someone opened up a box of KFC and waved it in front of his nose. He moved for the first time, stepping probably around 5 feet away from her making these odd grunting noises while staring at her like he is in a trance. I dont think she noticed or if she did probably just ignored him. She was busy trying to check out and take care of her baby at the same time. She finished up well before I did and left the building, and thank God the nigger did not follow her out the door. Meanwhile I finish checking out, the nigger was still there just gazing at everyone checking out making people feel uncomfortable. I asked the lady who was watching over the registers what is up with that guy? She just shrugged her shoulders and said I dont know. No care whatsoever. I guess they cant throw the nigger out the door or else they would be called racist.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Reason # 5,689 why we hate niggers.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers kill every retail business they are allowed to knuckle into.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    UPDATE! Two days ago I was in the same store and saw the same damn nigger doing his shit! I am walking near the toy department and I hear this strange moaning-groaning sound. I turn around and see this nigger. Well that explains a lot. I go on my way and eventually end up passing him again. This time I noticed something, a lady walked past (white lady of course), this nigger nearly broke his neck spinning around to stare at her ass. That's when it clicked in my head, I took a good look at him and remembered seeing him in this store before. Well since nobody else in this store gave a damn I started following the nigger around and noticing that everytime he would see a fairly attractive white girl he would do a double take and start making these groaning noises. This store sits right beside of a college, thus it is filled with young 20 something year old girls. And here this nigger is just staggering through this store, obviously not buying anything and just eyeballing every young girl he sees. What the Hell am I to do? I followed this nigger around for quite a bit, it was so damn obvious what he was doing. He did not have a shopping cart, he was not carrying any items. He obviously is just going in that store and hanging around to drool over these girls. I pointed him out to a employee the first time I noticed him in the store and they just shrugged it off like it was nothing. Nobody seems to care.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    UPDATE! Two days ago I was in the same store and saw the same damn nigger doing his shit! I am walking near the toy department and I hear this strange moaning-groaning sound. I turn around and see this nigger. Well that explains a lot. I go on my way and eventually end up passing him again. This time I noticed something, a lady walked past (white lady of course), this nigger nearly broke his neck spinning around to stare at her ass. That's when it clicked in my head, I took a good look at him and remembered seeing him in this store before. Well since nobody else in this store gave a damn I started following the nigger around and noticing that everytime he would see a fairly attractive white girl he would do a double take and start making these groaning noises. This store sits right beside of a college, thus it is filled with young 20 something year old girls. And here this nigger is just staggering through this store, obviously not buying anything and just eyeballing every young girl he sees. What the Hell am I to do? I followed this nigger around for quite a bit, it was so damn obvious what he was doing. He did not have a shopping cart, he was not carrying any items. He obviously is just going in that store and hanging around to drool over these girls. I pointed him out to a employee the first time I noticed him in the store and they just shrugged it off like it was nothing. Nobody seems to care.
    Until he muh-dikks someone. Or robs the store. Or muh-dikks the store.........

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wouldn't shop there any more. If a store can't keep the bums out, and especially shitskin bums, then fuck them. They can make their money somehow by babysitting drunk horny shitskins. See how well that works, cucks!
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Most business and stores are living in fear of niggers and their SJW masters. If you do anything like kicking them out etc.. The SJW's will show up in force and put you out of business because humans are sheep. They'll go along with the SJW's.