Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger parks his van in the middle of the street blocking fire truck

And yes the fire truck is on a emergency run. They eventually had to call in and transfer the run to another truck due to not being able to get through. Why they didn't simply ram his van out of the way I dont know.

I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    And yes the fire truck is on a emergency run. They eventually had to call in and transfer the run to another truck due to not being able to get through. Why they didn't simply ram his van out of the way I dont know.

A nigger's van?

Hey, that might be your van.

Same reason why you don't destroy a nigger on a bike, it may be your bike.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why they didn't simply ram his van out of the way I dont know.
    Probably because if they did, they'd be the top story on the news nationwide for being racist for damaging the poor oppressed niggers van.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The business can be identified. Giuliani would have told the owner to fire the nigger or have its license revoked (and a nigger owner would have had its license revoked period). But because of Oildriller de Blasio, I bet the city would make a ladder pay out of its own pocket for damage to another vehicle, so the truck couldn't just push the van aside.

You know that nigger did it on purpose, hoping whites would be in more trouble because the firemen couldn't get through. If anyone got hurt because of that vile groid, there are some fine tall trees around there, if you know what I'm saying.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hopefully the fire truck was rolling to a nigger crime scene. In which case, no fucks given.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    I saw a picture once of a Mercedes with its side windows broken out an a fire hose running through the car because it was blocking a fire hydrant.

I have a similar suggestion for that nigger.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The truck was probably on its way to a fire that nigger started because someone was ray-ciss and shee-it. God how do people continue to tolerate these animals?