Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Harford County Delegate calls PG County a Nigger District

https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2019/...after-censure/

LOL, this is right around the corner from where I live. Prince George's County, like Baltimore City itself, is a shithole full of worthless EBT niggers. Both Harford and Baltimore counties have pockets of the beasts, unfortunately, but PG county and inner city Baltimore are like a third world shithole, literally.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2019/...after-censure/

LOL, this is right around the corner from where I live. Prince George's County, like Baltimore City itself, is a shithole full of worthless EBT niggers. Both Harford and Baltimore counties have pockets of the beasts, unfortunately, but PG county and inner city Baltimore are like a third world shithole, literally.
    After spending 32 months at Subic Bay in the Philippines, our dad got stuck having to teach for almost a year at Annapolis before assuming his permanent post on the West Coast.

I was 14 (and a freshman), and that school year, my brothers and I had to attend the local schools. They were majority nigger. And these niggers were most vile!

TO THIS DAY, I have never seen worse niggers than what I saw back then -- this was 1988, BTW...

I believe I've known the truth about niggers since birth. My (thankfully) short stay in Maryland reinforced what I already instinctively knew already.

Living through the Rodney King nigger riots sealed the deal...

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Can relate

Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    After spending 32 months at Subic Bay in the Philippines, our dad got stuck having to teach for almost a year at Annapolis before assuming his permanent post on the West Coast.

I was 14 (and a freshman), and that school year, my brothers and I had to attend the local schools. They were majority nigger. And these niggers were most vile!

TO THIS DAY, I have never seen worse niggers than what I saw back then -- this was 1988, BTW...

I believe I've known the truth about niggers since birth. My (thankfully) short stay in Maryland reinforced what I already instinctively knew already.

Living through the Rodney King nigger riots sealed the deal...
    hey, I lived on the city limit line... One side the human school... other side the nigger school... my liberal hippie father, had a choice... yep you guessed it ... in a way, im thankful I was thrown! to the lion's.... the experience only made stronger .. and educated me.. on the typical daily TNB... glad you made it out alive...