Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Enraging experience with an ape-ployee named Queen

This happened about 20 years ago, but it still comes up in my memory from time to time.
    I was spending the summer with a relative, and went shopping with her, as she needed to return an item of clothing. She had just purchased it a few days prior, and the store had a 30 day return policy. At this time, the store had registers that printed out receipts with little blue dots forming the letters and numbers (dot matrix?), and the print was really light, most likely because some employee was too lazy to change the ribbon.
    Behind the counter stands this gorilla sized, extremely angry negress, with a nametag that reads "Queen". My relative presented the item, with tags still attached, and the receipt, stating that they didn't fit, and she would like a refund. Queen says: "No, cuz i can'ts read da receet". Relative: "Do you want me to read it to you?" Queen: "I hafta be da one to reads da receet AND do da trasachun!!! Da ink bees too light, so you maybe bring dat in from anotha sto!!!" Relative: "Look. The tags are still attached, with the name of the store and the price, can you please do a return?" Queen: "No." Relative: "May I speak to the manager, please?" Queen, now more angry and at this point yelling: "I AMS DA MANAGER OF DIS STO! HOW DARE YOU QUESTION MY ATHORITIES?! I CANT'S DO NO REFUND FOR A RECEET I CANT'S READ!! DAMN!!!"
    We just walked out. So, my relative was stuck with the clothing.
    Needless to say, we were both mad about it, but had yet to learn the ways of the beasts.
    Spoke to her the other day, and asked her if she remembered this, and she did. I told her how it still makes me mad. She told me to just forget it, and that niggers have brains the size of a grain of salt.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Any nigger, given a little bit of power and authority, abuses it. You should've gone to another store to return the item. They wonder why people look down on them but they always behave abusively and hostile.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    Niggers KNOW they're inferior, they carry that baggage along with the fact they have NO past, they landed here in chains, handed over by their own, they're just evil spirits roaming our society.

Look at the niggers land of origin present day, completely niggerfied, niggers produce Nothing, they're Completely Parasitic, as close to a nomadic violent animal as you can get.