Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Red face Nigger Shitape Retarded Students Crying about White Supremacy

These worthless low IQ apefirmative action excuses for students are crying about nothing at Wake Forest College over what? A cowboy dressed guy with a lasso and that a dean who posed in a picture with a CSA flag shot in 1982
    — Public apologies from the deans of admissions seen in photos with the Confederate flag. Dean Martha Allman already apologized in a campus-wide email for her racial “sin”; Associate Dean of Admissions Kevin Pittard also was present in Kappa Alpha fraternity photos featuring the Confederate flag, specifically in 1983-84. The Coalition believes WFU President Nathan O. Hatch’s acceptance of Allman’s apology was “unsubstantiated.”

— A safe space specifically for black students. Sharing a space with “other intercultural organizations” is unacceptable.
    https://www.thecollegefix.com/wake-f...nti-blackness/
    https://twitter.com/hashtag/whiteforest
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Allowing niggers to think they're equals is the worst thing humanity ever did. Too many humans think we owe niggers some kind of justice. Hollywood media keeps pushing it. I'm so tired of niggers wanting justice and being heard and worshipped.
    Coalburning is bestiality.