Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest

DATELINE: Hollywood nigger awards

Hell no I didn't watch it, I did flash back maybe 5-6 times. It was a TOTAL nigger show, I mean it wasn't a few niggers sprinkled in here and there, there was a nigger in every shot everytime I looked, oh it doesn't surprise me, my luck I happen to catch a shot of that little nigger monkey spike Lee, That nigger looked like a monkey dressed in a Purple suit and Purple hat, like a filling clown, and of course the nigger had to make a speech about how this country enslaved the niggers and killed off the Indians. I didn't listen to the whole bullshit.....of course its news today.

It just reinforced what I KNOW to be the truth, and that is; niggers ARE the plague on this wonderful country, President Trump needs to round all the niggers up and build a wall around them. They're violent ,psychopathic dirty repugnant animals.

Ol' tired Cracker
    Chimpout Guest
    A friend started counting all the so-called MINORITIES in all the commercials and it got me to start paying attention.
    EVERY damn on of them is either full on Darkies or a mixed couple. If not, then they have some little pickaninny adopted kid or maybe one from an extramarital affair with the neighborhood Mandingo. If there are any fully white people in the commercial, they are the poor neighbors invited over to the rich successful side of the street where the Afro culture is so much more enlightened and culturally rich.
    All the newer TV shows are the same way. You'd think that all the White people in this country are a race of stupid inbred hillbillies just sprinkled into the mix for either comic relief or to politically pick to pieces for being racist.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    and to top of the fuckery, when they honored the deceased stars of the last year, they purposely left out Gunny. that was deliberate no doubt. pieces of shit. same with Sam Elliot not winning best supporting cuz he's a trump backer. they give another oscar to that faggot muslim nigger.

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    Hollywood's IS totally fuxated... should rename it niggerwood....wtf has happened to this once great nigger hating country? Disgusting....dirty niggers

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    What, you people weren't impressed by this?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	billy-porter-oscars-2019-01.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	264.9 KB 
ID:	6310

Its 2019, America is required to worship nigger faggots. Its the law.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't watch award shows anymore for the simple reason they've all been niggerized like everything else.