Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Typical car destroyed by a Nigger

So I'm looking at upgrading the car this spring. Was thinking about a g8 gxp (i currently have a g8 v6) but might roll with the most recent incarnation , the Chevy SS. they only made it from 2013 to 2017 but still a great car, very fast, loaded with everything. Scrolling through car sites online and i find one that catches my eye.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	08ee5ed1fea2eefb0313a4d9e3aa882e.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	50.1 KB 
ID:	6250. then i get a couple more pages of looking, and JFC!!!, only a fucking nigger would do this to a car. And sickening that the dealer hasn't fixed it , and is obviously hoping another monkey comes in and buys it. Niggers ruin everything they touch.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	niggermobile.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	78.8 KB 
ID:	6251

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    I guarantee you those nigger rims also spin and light up.... it's all about the "Looks at muh"

Niggers love turning everything in to a clownish shit show.

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is it actually safe to do more than 12mph on those rims?

They don't look convincingly sturdy.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I prefer to drive an couple of older vehicles that are not favored or niggerized by niggers or spiggers. An example is the Lincoln Navigator or Cadillac Escalade. Nice American cars, but they're entwined with niggers, at least here in L.A. Magic niggers like to rent Bentleys and Rolls Royces, so those turn me off, not that I could afford them anyway. Niggers tend to own older, maybe 20+ year old Mercedes-Benzes and BMWs. Niggers dream big, you know.
    Coalburning is bestiality.