Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Tranny dindus sprinters finish 1st, 2nd at Connecticut girls indoor track championships

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	trannyniggers.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	85.1 KB 
ID:	6260
    I yearn for a simpler time. Times my grandfather knew. When young male dindus ran from the cops and not in young girl's track and field events.

NEW HAVEN, Conn. — Andraya Yearwood hears the comments, usually from adults and usually not to "her" face.

"She" shouldn’t be running, they say, not against girls. (And they are right.)

Yearwood, a 17-year-old dindu freakshow at Cromwell High School, is one of two transgender high school sprinters in Connecticut, transitioning to female.

“I have learned a lot about myself and about other people through this transition. I always try to focus most on all of the positive encouragement that I have received from family, friends and supporters,” Yearwood said. “I use the negativity to fuel myself to run faster.”

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...nder-sprinter/

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are shameless perverts and cheaters
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    So just how is it possible to feel good about yourself after that? I mean, like putting a beat-down on your little sister or the sickly kid down the block would somehow make you feel like a tough guy. Only a nigger could actually feel any satisfaction over something like that.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    What are these sherillas doing in Connecticut? So dark and ugly. Clearly it wasn't female.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    IT still has a dick and even when it gets it cut off...IT's still a MAN..... Those things should be playing tree hockey like the rest of it's fellow groids.