Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest

Nigger Kenneth Markeith Chisolm AKA "Rambo Chiz" murders a white family not far from Charleston SC, no media covereage and of course he dindu nuffin..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	13926901_G.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	43.9 KB 
ID:	958

COLLETON COUNTY, SC (WCSC) -

Bond was denied for an 18-year-old man accused of killing two adults and a child, and wounding a second child in a Colleton County shooting.

Kenneth Markeith Chisolm of Green Pond told a judge he didn't have anything to do with the murders, and apologized to the family for what happened.

"I apologize to the family of the deceased, but I am not the one," Chisolm said."I'm not the guy. I'm not the guy. I'm not the guy."
    http://www.live5news.com/story/35470...nt-in-killings

Last Tuesday there was a mass shooting in the tiny South Carolina town of Ruffin. This is near Walterboro, SC and not far from Charleston, SC. The area is roughly half white and half black.

The victims are two white adults and two white children. All from the same family. Phillip Miller, 46, Lori Miller, 52, and their son, Vincent Miller, 13, were all killed. A nine-year-old granddaughter was shot in the leg and is in the hospital. There was also a five-year-old granddaughter in the house at the time.

It has been three days and we can’t find a single media outlet that has published any pictures of the victims or mentioned that they white.
    http://narrative-collapse.com/2017/0...ored-by-media/

And him's homies have expressed their support..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	free-rambo-chiz-1.png 
Views:	120 
Size:	448.5 KB 
ID:	957

http://narrative-collapse.com/2017/0...er-are-saying/

Nigger's facespook: https://www.facebook.com/kenneth.chisolm

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Back when I was a young cop, a nigger like this would have been a footnote in the newspaper following the words, "Shot to death while resisting arrest..."
    As my old sergeant used to say, "Kid, what is the point of being a nigger, if you can't be stupid."

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    That nigger is a liberal poster child. I can just see it now. he will be convicted but there will be a massive push by libtards to free him and some fat 400 pound coalburner will marry him even though he is behind bars.

Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wish I could express my outrage about this nigger, but everything that comes to mind is of an extremely violent nature. Why oh why did we ever bring these beasts here from Africa?
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This story is barely getting coverage. So horrible for that white family.
    I did a web search on the niggers name and this post was in the top five of the results. The tags are working.
    Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may.

Sam Houston

Banned
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow! They actually called it "man" instead of the usual "teen."