Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest

Looks like Hoda ain't going home anytime soon, neither is Shamima..

The State Department on Wednesday made the shock declaration that the 24-year-old woman — who fled her family in Alabama in 2014 to join ISIS in Syria but is now begging to be allowed home — is not a citizen, as she’d claimed, and will not be allowed back into the US.
    https://nypost.com/2019/02/20/isis-b...nship-experts/

And Shamima reads her rejection letter..

LONDON — Britain has said that it is revoking the citizenship of Shamima Begum, a teenager who four years ago fled to become an “ISIS bride” and has attracted widespread public attention for her effort to return home with her new baby.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.d63db1af590e

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    I saw this yesterday on the evening news. I was hoping to Christ the U.S. would follow suit and not let the asslifter back. You better believe nigger Hussein would have thrown the bitch a welcome home party.

Name:  excellent.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  17.4 KB

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just wait. They'll coontact Kamala Harris and ask for forgiveness. Just stay in Syria or whatever the fuck Islamic country you bitches went to. There's a lot of al-dikk for both of you.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like Hoda ain't going home anytime soon, neither is Shamima..
    Those monkeys may call the west their home, but they belong in the middle eastern shitholes that spawned them. Civilized Western Democracies are not things compatible with jizzlam and sandniggers, nor do they belong residing in one.
    Of course, they all think that they have some sort of right to just demand residency and free welfare. Damn them to hell.

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Even Pakistan, the home of jizzlamic terrorism doesn't want Shamima Begum.

Now the goat rapists in Syria have put a price on her headbag and she has done a runner.

I will put money on that the traitorous bag of shit is already back in the UK and picking a council house with full benefits as I type this.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let her back in, then convict her of treason, and hang her. Problem solved.