Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Texas Moo Slim asslifter rights groups launch pro-hijab ad campaign in Dallas

Campaign in Dallas to clear negative stereotypes about hijabs and Muslim women

Friggin' cameljockeys. Always immigrating to countries that they swear up and down oppress them.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hijab.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	51.7 KB 
ID:	6249

The Dallas chapter of the Islamic Circle of North America and Gain Peace are launching a six-week public outreach campaign.
    The main objective is to portray the hijab -- a head covering worn by many Muslim women -- as a symbol of empowerment and not repression.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    I have a hunch that billboard won't last to long down there in Texas,

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    I think it's time for another Draw Muhammad contest in Dallas.

. The Curtis Culwell Center attack was carried out by two Muslims from Arizona who attacked officers with gunfire at the entrance to an exhibit featuring cartoon images of Muhammad at the Curtis Culwell Center in Garland, Texason May 3, 2015.[8] The attackers shot an unarmed Garland Independent School District (GISD) security officer, in the ankle.[9][10] Shortly after opening fire, both attackers were promptly shot and killed by an off duty Garland police officer working as mall security.[11]
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curt..._Center_attack

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    As if we didn't have enough problems dealing with the nigger infestation....
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Even the Holy Bible says women should dress modestly. But that's for a woman to decide if she wants to dress modestly, or with something more modern. Islam doesn't allow such freedom. But I really don't care about cameljock culture. What bugs me is these leeches are even allowed to enter the US. They're foreigners, enemies, and antithetical to the American way of life. You hear there's peaceful Muslims. Screw that. I don't associate with the enemy. And all allah akbars are enemies.
    Coalburning is bestiality.