Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

ATF looking for four niggers that stole 79 guns from Ace Hardware in Arkansas

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    First of all, they sure do things differently in Arkansas. You'd be lucky to find a decent pocket knife in a Nazifornia Ace Hardware.

Secondly, great...a slew of pavement apes running loose with 79 more guns. On a brighter note, maybe the homiecide rate will go up in da hood.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

I live in a state that has less than 1/10 of 1% of negroes
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    First of all, they sure do things differently in Arkansas. You'd be lucky to find a decent pocket knife in a Nazifornia Ace Hardware.

Secondly, great...a slew of pavement apes running loose with 79 more guns. On a brighter note, maybe the homiecide rate will go up in da hood.

Either that or because they didn't take ammo there will be a lot more coal burner pistol whippings!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Recently I've taken the gloves off. When some dipshit starts regurgitating the "we need gun control" line, I immediately and loudly state "NIGGERS ARE THE PROBLEM!! NOT GUNS!!" I've done it twice in the past few weeks. It left them speechless.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka Jack View Post
    Recently I've taken the gloves off. When some dipshit starts regurgitating the "we need gun control" line, I immediately and loudly state "NIGGERS ARE THE PROBLEM!! NOT GUNS!!" I've done it twice in the past few weeks. It left them speechless.
    Exactly.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ace Hardware sells guns? Well all right then!
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    Ace Hardware sells guns? Well all right then!
    We used to have Western Auto stores that sold ammunition and weapons. They had their own weapons badged with Western Auto emblazoned on them. When they bit the dust in my little town they sold them at great prices on close out.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Since niggers are the stupidest animals on the planet, I bet the police track these shitheads down in a week, maybe less. Almost all of the weapons will be recovered and maybe a few other crimes solved in the process of rounding up these apes.