Page 24 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Nigger memes

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Attachment 18900

Sandman Sr. would have said the bat fairy couldn't come soon enough for that freak of nature. Or I guess freak of niggerness.
    How about this perpetually trashed wigger (c)rapper "Lil Xan?"
    Ya know if one of my little nieces were to bring this thing home with her, I would probably put my foot up his ass so far he would need a proctologist to dig my shoe out. It would be a CAT5 asskicking.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Don't completely lose it just yet, Diva. It was from a satire web site - just some crank yankin' humans ripping on niggers and not to be taken seriously.

https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/two...omment-page-1/

Of course it's hard to tell nowadays since the story was not really that far fetched.
    From what I"ve seen and heard, I do believe this could happen. There's nothing, absolutely nothing to which a nigger - and sows are consistantly worse and even more depraved than the bucks - would not stoop. Nothing.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    How about this perpetually trashed wigger (c)rapper "Lil Xan?"
    Ya know if one of my little nieces were to bring this thing home with her, I would probably put my foot up his ass so far he would need a proctologist to dig my shoe out. It would be a CAT5 asskicking.

P@$$Y boy to the max!!

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

7. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

9. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

11. Likes Sandy , tweakstick liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

13. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	disney thunberg.jpg 
Views:	923 
Size:	40.6 KB 
ID:	18965

Just in case the picture of the O'bammy daughter's credit card/cocaine wasn't enough, I give you Hunter's bitches (four of them, at least
    Name:  HUNTER AND HIS HO DOGS.jpg
Views: 812
Size:  146.0 KB

Name:	where's the w.jpg 
Views:	873 
Size:	49.7 KB 
ID:	18967

Name:	MONKEYS UNCLE.jpg 
Views:	956 
Size:	47.9 KB 
ID:	18964
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

15. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just in case the picture of the O'bammy daughter's credit card/cocaine wasn't enough, I give you Hunter's bitches (four of them, at least
    Holy unholy of unholiest holes, Batman! The dog is too much of a coincidence.

You have to give credit, in an evil sort of way, to the HNIC and Arkancide Duo. They manage to get their hands in everything.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

17. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Holy unholy of unholiest holes, Batman! The dog is too much of a coincidence.

You have to give credit, in an evil sort of way, to the HNIC and Arkancide Duo. They manage to get their hands in everything.

Oh, the shit that this poor dog has seen! From Big Mike and Obammy's sick tranny backdoor shenanigans, to Hunter's orgies, to the treasonous deals made in the White House... There is no telling what all this poor pooch has seen. I think that's why it has that sad, defeated look on it's face while laying on the foot of the hot sheet no-tell motel's bed. My wife knows that look well from seeing it on my face every time I turn on the evening news.

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

19. Likes Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Name:	rip portier Mandela-articleLarge.jpeg 
Size:	118.1 KB 
ID:	19055

21. Likes Sandy , Whitey Ford, Blackout liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaBeef View Post

Name:	rip portier Mandela-articleLarge.jpeg 
Size:	118.1 KB 
ID:	19055

You silly goof!

That's Nelson Mandela. He starred in the Matrix.

23. Likes Ray Cizzums, MegaBeef, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    You silly goof!

That's Nelson Mandela. He starred in the Matrix.
    No that's Morgan Freeman
    He starred in Ghost Dad.

Name:  well-miss-you-bill-cosby_1029359.jpg
Views: 737
Size:  49.9 KB

Today in meme history 101-
    Yes that is a takeoff of this old meme which is one of my favorite dumb humor type memes.
    The meme is pretty funny itself but that's not all... take a look at the filename... Haha
    I noticed that a couple years after I saved it and thought that was awesome

25. Likes tweakstick, Sandy , Whitey Ford liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, the shit that this poor dog has seen! From Big Mike and Obammy's sick tranny backdoor shenanigans, to Hunter's orgies, to the treasonous deals made in the White House... There is no telling what all this poor pooch has seen. I think that's why it has that sad, defeated look on it's face while laying on the foot of the hot sheet no-tell motel's bed. My wife knows that look well from seeing it on my face every time I turn on the evening news.

Wow that is one well used card. (and not just for coke)
    Wondering where all your tax dollars went? Wonder no longer

Yeah CO.org still kicking me off constantly when on proxy. Still not using https... I guess you didn't fix... well anything, while you were down. Getting kicked off the site every 5 secs, for using a proxy, isnt exactly fun for me, but whatever... i doubt this post will even go through and I'll be forced to redo the whole thing wasting tons of my time, as usual...

27. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh well now its working... must be the time of day

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah CO.org still kicking me off constantly when on proxy. Still not using https... I guess you didn't fix... well anything, while you were down. Getting kicked off the site every 5 secs, for using a proxy, isnt exactly fun for me, but whatever... i doubt this post will even go through and I'll be forced to redo the whole thing wasting tons of my time, as usual...

30. Likes MegaBeef liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh well now its working... must be the time of day
    What do you mean by being kicked off? Logged out, or the site gives you an error? I wonder if it's your ISP messing with you, if they've heard about us and don't like us. Try a simple VPN like what's built into Opera and let us know.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

32. Likes MegaBeef liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    What do you mean by being kicked off? Logged out, or the site gives you an error? I wonder if it's your ISP messing with you, if they've heard about us and don't like us. Try a simple VPN like what's built into Opera and let us know.
    Yeah logs me out without any sign until I click post upon when it says "you do not have permission because you're not logged in" ... sure enough up on top I am logged out... entire post deleted...
    No it only happens when I am ON VPN... and only certain VPN locations (IP's)
    I posted about it before, I'm just going to make a video next time it happens. I'll post the video in the help section or something

Sometimes after a few beers I can turn into a very beligerent whiner
    Amazingly this is the time when I also hate niggers the most. I know... unusual isn't it
    (Although it is extremely annoying getting logged off for no reason especially if you made a long post!)
    In my video you will see. I will be vindicated. I will be redeemed. I will have my revenge upon tweakstick

Name:	nigger un-american want some.jpg 
Views:	724 
Size:	13.3 KB 
ID:	19097

Since it only happens at busy times my theory is more than one person uses the same VPN IP to access the site and when user B visits, user A (me), the other person with said same IP gets momentarily kicked & logged out.

34. Likes tweakstick liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    No it only happens when I am ON VPN... and only certain VPN locations (IP's)
    Is your IP address changing often? That might be what's getting you logged out.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sometimes after a few beers I can turn into a very beligerent whiner
    Amazingly this is the time when I also hate niggers the most. I know... unusual isn't it
    (Although it is extremely annoying getting logged off for no reason especially if you made a long post!)
    In my video you will see. I will be vindicated. I will be redeemed. I will have my revenge upon tweakstick

Since it only happens at busy times my theory is more than one person uses the same VPN IP to access the site and when user B visits, user A (me), the other person with said same IP gets momentarily kicked & logged out.

Have you tried turning your VPN off?

https://www.nstec.com/does-vpn-change-ip-address/

Does Vpn Change Ip Every Time?In theory, a VPN can mask your real physical location and your public IP address, but your ISP will not change the public IP address assigned to you.

How Often Do Vpns Change Ip?
    A couple of times, we can often experience it.

Does Vpn Change Ip Address Every Time?
    Yes, the IP address that other sites and servers see you as coming from is likely that of the VPN provider you’re connecting to instead of your actual address. If you are using a VPN, your IP address does not change, so please be aware of that.