Close

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Nigger memes

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    Lieutenant

The man of the future will be of mixed race. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals. - Richard Nikolaus of Coudenhove-Kalergi (Father of the EU)

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post

Some of the most racist people I have ever met in my life are Japanese. They do not like lazy people and they hate niggers. In Japan it is considered bad to not be a workaholic. So naturally the two things, lazy and nigger make for something to loathe with all your being.

I tried to translate that graphic but kept getting different results. But the top left one loosely translates to "poor people" .

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    Lieutenant

The man of the future will be of mixed race. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals. - Richard Nikolaus of Coudenhove-Kalergi (Father of the EU)

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    Lieutenant

Last edited by AFN_Weasel; 02-22-2020 at 09:36 AM. Reason: That last image goes a step too far

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    Lieutenant

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post

I nearly hurt myself laughing at this one.

Ethiopia:
    Airlines:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ethiopianges.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	12.8 KB 
ID:	10924
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ethiopia-unofficial-15-march-at-5-47-am-13864059.png 
Views:	15 
Size:	165.5 KB 
ID:	10925