Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger drops out of school, can't succeed at any job it tries, now it be all anti-consumerist poetic an sheet

Came across this niggerist site from somewhere I can't remember now. Anytime I see a nigger called a "muse," I know it's slobbering over a worthless groid. This one is on the level of Will Smiff's niglet.

equipping him with the wisdom to make a habit of self-reflection.
    Leaving school at 17 to pursue his interests in graphic design and computer science (he jokes about the video games he recorded and commented on as an early-era YouTuber still existing somewhere in the online abyss), Oryema spent years trying his hand at different jobs he considered more conventionally appealing. Experimenting in several lines of work—from tech journalism, to finance, to product development and marketing—he discovered he had little desire to scale up within the walls of corporate confinement.
    Anyone can see a diamond necklace as luxury, but there’s a language of luxury beyond functional terms, focused on form. It’s considerate of the user. You can say you’re hungry and I can take a potato out of a bag and it serves a purpose, but how would you prefer it? Would you like it if I made potato au gratin or fries? I think luxury comes from experienced design.
    https://www.ssense.com/en-us/editori...-margiela-muse
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    ..... this nigger couldn't add 1+1 and it now claims to be an "Author"

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's some of the purest nigger-babbled doubletalk I ever read, and the libs just lap that bullshit up.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leaving school at 17 to pursue his interests in graphic design and computer science
    Careers that for the most part take a college degree to be successful at. Yet we are suppose to take this high school drop out nigger serious when he claims he left high school to pursue his interests in those fields?
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I regretted clicking on that. Black ugly subhuman, getting philosophical. Had a poem, "water is wet". I've got a better one. Niggers are shit.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I regretted clicking on that. Black ugly subhuman, getting philosophical. Had a poem, "water is wet". I've got a better one. Niggers are shit.
    Oh no, my friend, the nigger's entire poem is that water isn't wet. That's the whole poem.

Once upon a time, an uppity buck like that would have had a whip cracked across its back, then be told to get back to work. Now whites slobber all over these "genius" niggers.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.