Close

Likes Likes:  0
    SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest

Why I Ain't Got No Picture?

For those who don't know, I'm the resident manager of a sober living house.

Today, the one nigger we have, Toby (an old silverback) was all excited and shit because he came up with a TV. Not a flat screen, hi-def or anything like that but an old 90's CRT 25" boat anchor. He was really excited about it.
    I knew something was up because I heard talk about his "new" TV for days now.

Most of the guys here have their own flat screens in their rooms and either connected through a Firestick or smart TV's connected to the house Wi-Fi and streaming some service or another.

Toby came to me an hour ago with "why I ain't got no picture?". So I go into his room to have a look. I figure he's got something connected wrong. Nope, he doesn't have anything connected at all.
    Right hand to God, he thought all he needed to do was plug it in and channel surf. No Firestick, no antenna, nothing. I knew Toby was dumb as a turnip but damn! I had to explain to him that just having a TV wasn't enough and still I'm not sure he understands.

Christ Almighty, I knew niggers were dim but he proves it to me every day.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    You should have told Toby that he needed to test the outlet to make sure it was getting a proper signal.... this only requires a paper clip, then inserted in to the socket for proper testing

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hope the old nigger spent every penny it had on it.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    what was he watching all this time?

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Amos and Andy

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Get a VCR and tapes of Roots. Hook it up and tell Toby that's the only thing it gets..
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka Jack View Post
    Get a VCR and tapes of Roots. Hook it up and tell Toby that's the only thing it gets..

With the whipping Toby scene looped

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraken Da Whip View Post
    And for only $25/mo more, he can get one more channel, with a continuous loop of the Amistad Chained Nigger Long Line Rock Fishing scene.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraken Da Whip View Post

Aye, that's a good nigger!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    There's a giant TV in the living room that's hooked to basic cable but most of the guys stream Netflix/Prime Video in their rooms with their own subscriptions.

The TV in the living room is some donated POS throw back from the 80's. One of those enormous projection TV's. The main lamp is going out and what was already a pretty shitty picture is now really dark. The living room shades need to be drawn just to see it.

Toby is usually the only one watching the tube in the living room because he's too broke dik to cough-up for a Firestick or game console. And (big surprise) he doesn't work. All the other guys but one loser have jobs and are gone all day anyway.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Rape Ape View Post
    And for only $25/mo more, he can get one more channel, with a continuous loop of the Amistad Chained Nigger Long Line Rock Fishing scene.
    That's my favorite part.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The funny part is that such an old TV probably doesn't have a digital tuner. It'll have to get an adapter, but before then, try to convince it that it needs a $100 antenna to get the best reception.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    The funny part is that such an old TV probably doesn't have a digital tuner. It'll have to get an adapter, but before then, try to convince it that it needs a $100 antenna to get the best reception.
    You beat me to it. I'm going to assume this CRT TV does not have the ability to decode a digital signal. I've only had one CRT in my life -- it was given to me by a friend right after I got my first shitbox apartment post-college. It worked for 2 or 3 years, then died. I didn't have a TV for awhile. I don't even remember what it could and could not do.

I think I got my first flatty in 2003 or so.