Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Bubbles the chimp

Man, I wish I had a copy of the Bubbles the Chimp story that I posted on Chimpout, years ago!
    Turns out the poor beast really is trying to off himself. But we all know it’s due to being repeatedly raped
    by the Kang of Poop!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ried-life.html

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Man, I wish I had a copy of the Bubbles the Chimp story that I posted on Chimpout, years ago!
    Turns out the poor beast really is trying to off himself. But we all know it’s due to being repeatedly raped
    by the Kang of Poop!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ried-life.html

If you were on CO then join up here... if you're not aware we were CO

Maybe Bubbles missed being raped by Jackscoon the pedo

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraken Da Whip View Post
    If you were on CO then join up here... if you're not aware we were CO

Maybe Bubbles missed being raped by Jackscoon the pedo
    I was a guest on CO, I had Bubbles being defiled by Jackoffson and had Bubbles trying to kill himself and ultimately ending up playing shuffle board with his orang buddies in Florida after a stint in mental institutions. Very disappointed when CO and SS went down. Perhaps when I have a better email sitch,
    I will join. In the meantime, I have been guest posting since the start of the plantation, and will continue to do so.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    I was a guest on CO, I had Bubbles being defiled by Jackoffson and had Bubbles trying to kill himself and ultimately ending up playing shuffle board with his orang buddies in Florida after a stint in mental institutions. Very disappointed when CO and SS went down. Perhaps when I have a better email sitch,
    I will join. In the meantime, I have been guest posting since the start of the plantation, and will continue to do so.

We enjoy your posts, so keep'em coming my friend.

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    I never have liked chimps, gorillas or monkeys...I've always thought they were stinking nasty animals, one of the many traits I've learned about niggers is; virtually all niggers love monkeys and chimps, I've overheard in the past niggers saying how cute they are....for me, niggers are brothers in arms to the monkeys and chimps...they act the same...and all niggers Stink!!!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    So Mike Tyson wanted to pay $10,000 to engage in nigger foreplay with a silverback at a New York zoo.

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/201...erback-gorilla

WTF, Why not take the $10,000 and somehow lose the key? It’s not like any human visitors could tell the difference.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've always felt bad for poor Bubbles. Chimps are constantly being unfairly compared to worthless nigger shitbeasts to begin with, and to be muh-dikked by one as well. Damn..
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    So Mike Tyson wanted to pay $10,000 to engage in nigger foreplay with a silverback at a New York zoo.

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/201...erback-gorilla

WTF, Why not take the $10,000 and somehow lose the key? It’s not like any human visitors could tell the difference.
    He probably recognized his dad.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Poor Bubbles. I have more sympathy for animals than niggers. Animals can't help who they are. Niggers don't want to help themselves.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I posted on CO a couple dozen times as "THX00451".

I've tried to register a couple times at CM, but they deleted my account both times within a few days. I have no idea why... I linked them HUNDREDS of times over the years on Yahoo! and Topix.

Anyway, this place is better...