Close

Likes Likes:  0
    SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest

Police Batwing Aurora Mass Shooter Today

If course the media was being tight-lipped about it but the disgruntled employee was naturally...a nigger.

Six people, including a gunman, died in a mass shooting at a manufacturing firm Friday afternoon, and five officers were struck by gunfire, officials said.
    Authorities confirmed the shooter, Gary Martin, 45, was killed in a shootout with police. Police believe he was an employee at Henry Pratt Co. in the industrial park in the Chicago suburb, and said they did not know the motive.
    This monkey...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gary-martin-1.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	20.2 KB 
ID:	6161

https://www.chicagotribune.com/subur...217-story.html

Aurora Police Chief Kristen Ziman said the gunman, who was killed by police gunfire, exchanged bullets with officers who stormed the 29,000 square-foot building at 641 Archer Ave. around 1:30 p.m. Feb. 15.
    The gunman opened fire on the officers as soon as they entered the building, Ziman said. Five officers were struck by gunfire and were taken to local hospitals. Two of those officers were airlifted to trauma centers. A sixth officer was being treated for a knee injury, she said.
    https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2019/02...r-gary-martin/

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I came to just to post this lol and I saw your post.

I was like where is the yt shooter??? lol

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Illinois manufacturing company, was a disgruntled former factory worker with a violent history whose family says had just lost his job.

According to the Chicago Sun-Times, Gary Martin had a serious violent criminal history in Mississippi, where he was convicted for stabbing a woman. In Illinois, his offenses were more minor, including illegally altering car speakers and squealing his tires, the Sun Times reported. He was also sued by a landlord.
    https://heavy.com/news/2019/02/gary-martin/

This is why you don't hire niggers.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This will disappear from the "news" by midnight eastern time..........
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    "Hey, I just lost my job...
    Must kill whitey...."

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka Jack View Post
    This will disappear from the "news" by midnight eastern time..........
    Ah, no kidding man. If this were a YT we'd have at least a 24 hour news loop of the same old shit, gun control, increased background checks, mental health screening, blah, blah, fuckin blah.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger goes on a mass shooting rampage = work place violence. YT goes on a shooting rampage = Terrorism=Epidemic=Gun control.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    This is another reason I want to start my own Non-profit...Call it WNN "White News Network" and all it will show is nigger crime......like this and their other nigger crimes.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraken Da Whip View Post
    This is another reason I want to start my own Non-profit...Call it WNN "White News Network" and all it will show is nigger crime......like this and their other nigger crimes.
    With nigger crime, you'd need 48 hours in a day to report all their monkey activities.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee/Lead Crime Reporter
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Where's that little cock sucker David Hogg to lecture us all on gun control? This shooting might as well have not happened because the media will pull the plug due to a shitskin being the shooter.
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".
    Mortimer Duke, Trading Places, 1983. "Burn wood, not coal".