Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Petco coontact from years back

Many, many years ago I was standing outside of a Petco store having a cigarette before going in to shop. While I was standing around, two immense she-boons at the payphone outside of the store broke into an argument.

For the most part, I was able to tune out their niggerbabble and go about getting my nicotine fix in peace. But one of the sows eventually hurled an insult at the other one that penetrated my psyche to the point where I can still remember it to this day:

"YO MOMMA SO FAT SHE STUPID!"

I still remember my response upon hearing that: a half-second of processing, followed by hysterical laughter. It did have the side effect of causing both of the mammies to stop arguing, look at me in bewilderment, and subsequently wander off while ooking and eeking at each other, so that was a plus.

Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest
    Yup, niggers will have at each other mercilessly until YT be rayciss.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    And then you ask yourself.... Why don't niggers make Father jokes

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Would have been nice to see a physical battle between the Sowzillas.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Many, many years ago I was standing outside of a Petco store having a cigarette before going in to shop. While I was standing around, two immense she-boons at the payphone outside of the store broke into an argument.

For the most part, I was able to tune out their niggerbabble and go about getting my nicotine fix in peace. But one of the sows eventually hurled an insult at the other one that penetrated my psyche to the point where I can still remember it to this day:

"YO MOMMA SO FAT SHE STUPID!"

I still remember my response upon hearing that: a half-second of processing, followed by hysterical laughter. It did have the side effect of causing both of the mammies to stop arguing, look at me in bewilderment, and subsequently wander off while ooking and eeking at each other, so that was a plus.
    Were they shopping for Purina Deluxe Boon Chow?

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have always maintained that the nigger sows and alpha-mammies are every bit as savage and violent as the bucks. And usually bigger...

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    I have always maintained that the nigger sows and alpha-mammies are every bit as savage and violent as the bucks. And usually bigger...
    I would argue that sheboons are more dangerous than the bucks. Maybe not more violent or savage but in their own way, more dangerous and unpredictable. You can usually tell when a buck is going to chimp. Sows just spontaneously blow.
    I also think that sows are WAY more unstable. Bucks are sort of slow, ignorant animals whereas I think the sows are more devious and vengeful.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    I think the sows are more devious and vengeful.
    Exactly. Here’s proof. http://www.dinduplantation.com/forum...-Sheboon-style!

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    I would argue that sheboons are more dangerous than the bucks. Maybe not more violent or savage but in their own way, more dangerous and unpredictable. You can usually tell when a buck is going to chimp. Sows just spontaneously blow.
    I also think that sows are WAY more unstable. Bucks are sort of slow, ignorant animals whereas I think the sows are more devious and vengeful.
    The sows are ten times more dangerous than the bucks....Nigger bucks are sneaky and work in the shadows, because they are cowardly and spend a great deal of time trying to avoid apprehension. If one is being completely fair, when it comes to violent behavior being out there for all to see, the sows win that argument hands down. Sows will throw a pan of boiling water in someone's face, scarring them for life, and then stand there defiantly until the cops show up to wrangle them.

Bucks try hard to avoid being caught and held accountable for anything. Sows will argue their justification for their actions to the presiding judge in their case, and dare someone to tell them they were wrong. Because of that, sows are far more dangerous. In my experience, they are also faster to trigger than your average nigger buck. I believe this is one of the major reasons nigger bucks go after the white women, they are much more demure. A sow will murder a nigger buck in its sleep over a facebook post or tweet. Even bucks think they are toxic.