Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest

Random cRapper wanted justice for his homies that he ventilated..

A Florida rapper who publicly mourned the October deaths of two close friends is now accused of killing them and covering up the crime.
    YNW Melly, whose legal name is Jamell Demons, was arrested Wednesday night and charged with two counts of first-degree murder, the Miramar Police Department said in a tweet.

Police said Demons, 19, shot Anthony Williams and Christopher Thomas Jr. in October and staged the scene with the help of Cortlen Henry, 20, to make the shootings appear to be a drive-by.

"I want you guys to know I love you and appreciate every single one of y’all, a couple months ago I lost my two brothers by violence and now the system want to find justice," he wrote. "Unfortunately a lot of rumors and lies are being said but no worries god is with me and my brother."
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...urders-n971501

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    He was just being a good cRapper and getting rid of his cRapping competition.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jamell Demons
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The aspiring rapper who was turning his life around and couldn't sell two records even if he made a double album has hit nigger gold.

YNW Melly's "Murder On Mind" Number 1 On Apple Music Amid Murder Charges

YNW Melly's career may finally be taking off as his song "Murder On My Mind" has hit number one on Apple Music. However, the 19-year-old, real name Jamell Demons, won't be enjoying the fruits of his labor as a judge denied him bond after being charged with two counts of first-degree murder.

Auto-tune should be outlawed. It is a crime against music. Tone deaf niggers are the only ones who need such a bogus abomination.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    couldn't sell two records even if he made a double album
    Oh shit...I'm dying here!

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Off topic but seeing the latest video offering here from the nigger...

I was talking to one of the guys here about music and he asked me who I like, favorite band etc... I said The Beatles.

Though they were a few years before me, astonishing. Anyway this guy says, "yeah that is going back a ways. Most of their videos were black & white huh?"

He was serious. I really had to explain to him that The Beatles, Stones, The Who etc. we're a tad earlier than VH1 and didn't do music videos.