Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

Dead nigger named “Gold” from my high school days.

My dad was a career Navy officer. In the mid-1980’s, when I was 11-1/2, we spent 32 months at Subic Bay. I was 14 when we left. Someday, I’m going to write a book about it – it will be the raunchiest “teen comedy” of all time. The stuff my older bro’ and I did was off-the-hook crazy.

Anyway, dad got a permanent station at Home Port Everett (WA), but had to do a stint teaching at Anni for one school-year when we got back to the U.S. It was temporary duty, so we had to live off-base. That was the only time that we ever lived in civilian housing (which was shit).

Our school district was about 80% nigger. Most of the niggers lived south of Baltimore in “projects”. These were hardcore urban knuckle-draggers and they all hated White boys like me and my brothers. I had never been around niggers like that before.

In the Philippines, I was always (by far) the biggest kid in class. At 14, in a Freshman class filled with 15 and 16 year-old niggers, that was not the case. I experienced bullying for the first time in my young life. The only reason they didn’t kill me was that I was good at sports and they were afraid of my older brother – in the first week of school he had kicked the shit out of two niggers that tried to take his lunch.

One of my main antagonists was a nigger named “Gold”. His last name was one of the presidents – I forget which one. Maybe it was Washington. I can’t remember – that was 30 years ago,

Filthy nigger Gold was always spitting on me, pushing me in the hallways, kicking the back of my feet when I was walking, and calling me “honky faggot”. He was vicious even for a nigger. One time I was pissing at a urinal and he came up behind me and punched me in the back.

There were covered open-air bakketball courts with metal siding over the walls on the opposite ends. One day after school started, we had several days of extremely hot weather. Gold and a couple niggers in its posse pushed me up against the siding and pressed my arm against it. It burned like hell. I actually had blisters.

Every single day I was at that school, the niggers did something to torment me. It never ended. And usually it was nigger Gold doing it.

After Spring Break I began ticking off the days until we left. I hated that place more than I can possibly tell you. My brother got suspended THREE TIMES that year for fighting with niggers. I never told him (or anyone) about Gold because I knew he would get expelled.

Then one day, I came into my home-room class and noticed that the niggers were uncharacteristically subdued. A couple of the sows (all fat or pregnant) were crying. There was no sign of Gold.

Our teacher was at her desk shuffling papers. When the buzzer went off, she got up and said that she had some “sad news” for us. One of our classmates had been killed in a “tragic” accident.

Turns out that Gold had been out knuckling in the middle of the night and been hit by a panel van, LMMFLWAO! When I heard that, I don’t know how I didn’t bust out in joyous laughter. I’m sure I smiled.

Of course, the niggers banded together and demanded a “Day of Memorial” for poor dead Gold (any excuse to get out of skoo). They printed out posters with his photos (flashing gang signs of course) and put them up all over the school. My brother drew bananas and prison bars on them and the staff would take them down.

I was so happy to leave that nigger-infested shit-hole.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    I was at Subic Bay for a short period in 1976 as a young enlisted Marine. I'm gonna have some 'splaining to do when I get to the Pearly Gates over the shit that happened at Subic.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    I was at Subic Bay for a short period in 1976 as a young enlisted Marine. I'm gonna have some 'splaining to do when I get to the Pearly Gates over the shit that happened at Subic.
    Sincere thanks for your service. I mean that!

I rarely run into someone who knows about Subic. It's hard to describe the place to those who haven't been there. You know what I'm talking about...

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Of course, the niggers banded together and demanded a “Day of Memorial” for poor dead Gold (any excuse to get out of skoo). They printed out posters with his photos (flashing gang signs of course) and put them up all over the school. My brother drew bananas and prison bars on them and the staff would take them down.

I can bet 99 percent of that class is now at NU or dead themselves.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest

Don't tell me you had to deal with all those vietnam refugees...

Following the Fall of Saigon in the summer of 1975 hundreds of thousands of refugees fled Vietnam. Thousands of these refugees were rescued at sea by U.S. Navy ships and taken to Subic Bay. A temporary processing center that handled thousands of refugees was set up on Grande Island in 1975

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraken Da Whip View Post
    Don't tell me you had to deal with all those vietnam refugees...
    No, my indiscretions in PI involved the local "professionals".

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    No, my indiscretions in PI involved the local "professionals".

Ho'ing around were ya

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraken Da Whip View Post
    Ho'ing around were ya
    Chick told me she was 18, so did her sister. Maybe they were twins, I dunno.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by YTISFEDUP View Post
    I spent a month in Angeles City. Insane the things I saw and did. I would go back in a heartbeat. LBFM!!
    I had to Google Maps that place. We never went up there. We three boys were crated like veal and kept at Cubi at first. We went to Manila 5 times in 32 months. My older bro' and I had to learn to be sneaky to get off base

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excellent post MPH! Thank you for sharing. It's no wonder you are an expert nigger hater. Did it get better for you after that nigger was flattened by a van?

The asshole in me would have wanted to somehow purchase that van and drive it around with all the niggers knowing it was the one that snuffed out their "tribe leader".

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    Excellent post MPH! Thank you for sharing. It's no wonder you are an expert nigger hater. Did it get better for you after that nigger was flattened by a van?

The asshole in me would have wanted to somehow purchase that van and drive it around with all the niggers knowing it was the one that snuffed out their "tribe leader".
    Actually, yes, things did get somewhat better after nigger Gold gave a bat its wings. As I recall, that nigger got snuffed right before Spring Break, so I was already seeing the White light at the end of the tunnel.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love a happy ending. This should be turned into a mini series.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by keithmahone View Post
    I love a happy ending. This should be turned into a mini series.
    God's honest... My brother's home room teacher was a big fat sheboon. On the last day of school, he left a banana on its desk I didn't find out about it until years later.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I read your subject line as "Dead Nigger Named Groid".
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Actually, yes, things did get somewhat better after nigger Gold gave a bat its wings. As I recall, that nigger got snuffed right before Spring Break, so I was already seeing the White light at the end of the tunnel.
    Was the van OK?!

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    LMMFLWAO! I hope so!

Those were the most vile niggers imaginable. Truly evil...

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    God's honest... My brother's home room teacher was a big fat sheboon. On the last day of school, he left a banana on its desk I didn't find out about it until years later.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    As a pregnancy test? Do you know the joke about that? A sow shoves it up its poosie, and if something takes a bite...
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    As a pregnancy test? Do you know the joke about that? A sow shoves it up its poosie, and if something takes a bite...
    OMG! Too funny!