Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Culturally vibrant group of 30 asked to leave for not paying bill- raycisst!

Man hosting birthday party at Richmond Heights restaurant alleges racial profiling

A chef and recording artist (re: fast food worker & aspiring rapper) and a group of "professionals" asked to leave restaurant for not wanting to pay that raycissst bill!

30-year-old Terrence Dickerson is a chef, a recording artist and a father of two. Dickerson says on Saturday he made reservations for 30 of his closest friends and family members to attend his birthday dinner and celebration.
    A group of African-American professionals claim they were embarrassed when police officers arrived after the group was accused of not wanting to pay their bill.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    We know what really happened.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Call it racist, call it what you want. Only niggers eat at expensive restaurants then bolt out. There's a reason for segregation. I don't want to eat in a place infested by nigger cockroaches.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    And I bet they left the usual nigger tip - Zero

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Can you imagine being the poor bastard(s) who have to wait on large troops of niggers?

I've seen it first hand how they run wait staff ragged. Usually by asking for a garnish, condiment, side dish, excra napkins (whether they use them or not) drink refills etc...
    The thing is, they never axe for things in one trip. It's usually trip after trip for the waiter when the assholes could be considerate and say like "when you bring our drinks could you bring *******.

A favorite trick of the NAPA, it makes them feel temporarily important.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ummmm about that video.........

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	its gone.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	25.9 KB 
ID:	6149
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Restaurants are going to start requiring a valid card up front for everyone. Humans won't bitch but with niggers you might as well get the chimpout out of the way upfront. That way you can have the police in route to book them into nigger university.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by zagnut View Post
    Restaurants are going to start requiring a valid card up front for everyone. Humans won't bitch but with niggers you might as well get the chimpout out of the way upfront. That way you can have the police in route to book them into nigger university.
    Get a credit card up front? What a fantastic idea. Then white people can finally eat in peace.

God, I hate niggers!!!

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Call Me Bwana View Post
    Get a credit card up front? What a fantastic idea. Then white people can finally eat in peace.

God, I hate niggers!!!
    This is a sensible approach. Humans don't need to do this at fine dining venues, and don't bolt. Niggers are the only ones who like to steal. Credit card and ID for all, so if the niggers run, at least it can be hunted down. If fake ID and credit card...what can be done?
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by zagnut View Post
    Yet another example of all of us having to suffer due to TNB. Racial profiling should not be discouraged, it should be MANDATED by law. Niggers -- pay up front or GTFO!!! Actually, just GTFO NOW!!!! You're not welcome here!!!
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.