Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Coalburner mother of the year

I'm at the store last week and I see a fambly that consisted of a coalburner, its buck, a mutant girl and a totally human girl who was about six that -- based on her looks -- had to be the mom's from a human male.

The human girl was one of the saddest looking kids I've ever seen. I saw her a couple of times while I was walking the aisles and she never spoke, smiled or even looked up, which is completely atypical for someone that age.

The other three can go straight to hell but I felt almost nauseous that a burner would expose a fully human kid to that environment, knowing there's nothing the girl can do about her situation.

You know the buck is already muh dikking her.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can only hope that when the buck finally sends her to dead mud shark storage that child protective services will place the girl with a human family.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Truly a sad existence for that little Human girl. We all know the likely outcome (Muh Dik!, beatings, abuse, torment). I will never understand mudsharkery, even though as a few of you might recall, I saw the results of it first-hand when I was in college.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    In a sane world that would be instant grounds for removing the child from the household.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    In a sane world that would be instant grounds for removing the child from the household.
    In a same world monkeys would be treated as animals, and won't be able to even mix with a human. Once they were set free in 1865, the descent into madness began, now they're so arrogant they think they are of the same species.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    Absolutely.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    In a same world monkeys would be treated as animals, and won't be able to even mix with a human. Once they were set free in 1865, the descent into madness began, now they're so arrogant they think they are of the same species.
    The "descent" began long before 1865 at that point in time when Humans, probably the ancient Egyptians, recognized the fact that niggers are soulless animals, and decided to use them as slaves.

That put the feral knucklers in close proximity with Human societies for the first time.

I curse the assholes who introduced them to the Americas in the 17th Century...

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    The "descent" began long before 1865 at that point in time when Humans, probably the ancient Egyptians, recognized the fact that niggers are soulless animals, and decided to use them as slaves.

That put the feral knucklers in close proximity with Human societies for the first time.

I curse the assholes who introduced them to the Americas in the 17th Century...
    This. One of the greatest mistakes ever made, in all of Human history, was thinking that it'd be a good idea to try and domesticate wild niggers.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.