Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Tucker Carlson calls serial cucklib moron Rutger Bregman an "A**hole" in pulled interview

For those of you who are not aware of who Rutger Bregman is, he's the author of "Utopia For Realists." I thumbed through this book a few months ago after seeing it at the library. He advocates outlawing firearms, abolishing nation states, erasing borders, allowing third world wild niggers to roam freely wherever they want and guaranteed basic income for doing nothing among other things. damn, I wish I could hear this pulled interview, because if Tucker did call him an asshole he was not wrong.

Here's a an abbreviated PDF of this clownbook at Google Books.
    https://books.google.com/books?id=au...page&q&f=false

Fox News host Tucker Carlson called me ‘moron’ and ‘a-hole,’ says historian whose views on taxing the rich went viral

So, Fox News host and conservative lightning rod Tucker Carlson invited Bregman on his show to talk about some of the issues he’s raised.

Spoiler: It didn’t go well.

“Tucker Carlson just called me a ‘fucking moron’ during a prerecord for his show, for pointing out that he’s a millionaire funded by billionaires.”
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bregman.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	23.7 KB 
ID:	6144
    This is the face of a soyboy cuck who probably pays dindus to satisfy his girlfriend because he is physically incapable.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    One quick glance at that pic, and you just KNOW this one takes it up the ass and soaps up his partners during bath time...
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    That one's definitely a 'catcher', not a pitcher.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Footage!