Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

This is why you NEVER EVER eat food prepared by niggers

Fucking niggers! This needs to be charged as felony assault because of all the germs deliberately put on. You know they did this only for a YT's order.

https://www.facebook.com/angel.guerr...2958975480262/

Update, new links.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-xjlvVt3MQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMPmN-tzDo0

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-...ubbing-6195832

I demand that the restaurant make full reparations to all YTs, whether or not we'd ever eat there.
    Last edited by Sandy; 02-12-2019 at 02:38 PM.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Looks like they took the video down

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Already zuckerberged in the short time I saw it and made the post! Unfortunately I didn't save a copy. It showed a she-nig at McD's or wherever, deliberately throwing the bread down on the floor, then picking it up and fixing the burger.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    New links above.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    I remember that, it was back in 2015 and posted on chimpout.

This is why you never eat at a fast food restaurants. I personally don't want my food touched by niggers or spiggers... Oh and mudsharks too

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh whoops, I didn't even notice the date. A friend linked to a Facespook post of the video. The post was made last night, and the niggerlovers already took it down, you can bet not because it's old news.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Nasty-ass niggers. Notice how the damage control spokesperson in the second video assured us that the burger wasn't served. What bullshit, you know damn well that burger was served.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another reason I eat at home.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by White Orchid View Post
    Another reason I eat at home.
    ^^^^ I'm with you, besides fast food is awful for your health and it gives Niggers our hard earned money.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers hate White Humans. It's as simple as that. If you frequent a business that employs niggers, you are willfully putting yourself in a position of being victimized by those niggers.

Which WILL happen!