Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger In A Bucket!

Its Nigger In A Bucket, the new action toy by Hasbro! Your kids won't stop laughing while playing with Nigger In A Bucket! Fill Nigger In A Bucket with water and watch it float! Dad can use Nigger In A Bucket to drain the motor oil out of his Buick! And the family cat can use Nigger In A Bucket as a litterbox! (Cat litter not included)

Get your Nigger In A Bucket at your favorite stores such as:
    Target
    Walmart
    Meijer
    TJ Maxx

I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Time for more gibs. No thanks. ASPCA will be getting my hard earned dollars rather than an ugly, Muslim, nigger freak who is just stealing oxygen.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Time for more gibs. No thanks. ASPCA will be getting my hard earned dollars rather than an ugly, Muslim, nigger freak who is just stealing oxygen.
    Please DO NOT donate to the ASPCA, they are a scam charity. Most of the money raised is doled out to administrator salaries and they do not do jack shit to protect animals. I would research local NO KILL shelters in you area and donate to them. I love animals (except niggers of course) and do my homework before I give a penny.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks AM. Didn't know that. A local no kill shelter does sound better.

There should be a charity that's called American Society for the Infliction of Cruelty to Niggers.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    Please DO NOT donate to the ASPCA, they are a scam charity. Most of the money raised is doled out to administrator salaries and they do not do jack shit to protect animals. I would research local NO KILL shelters in you area and donate to them. I love animals (except niggers of course) and do my homework before I give a penny.
    Thanks for the heads-up AM. I've thought about donating but their sickening commercials with the Sarah McLachlan music turn my stomach. I've often wondered if they'd ever considered a more upbeat commercial. Seems to me that'd attract more donors but not me, not now.

Administration salaries are exactly why I don't give to Wounded Warriors either, fuckers!

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just threw up in a bucket after seeing that!!

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Thanks for the heads-up AM. I've thought about donating but their sickening commercials with the Sarah McLachlan music turn my stomach. I've often wondered if they'd ever considered a more upbeat commercial. Seems to me that'd attract more donors but not me, not now.

Administration salaries are exactly why I don't give to Wounded Warriors either, fuckers!
    Agreed, Wounded Warriors has a high overhead and I don't contribute. As a Marine, I suggest looking at the Semper Fi Fund. It is run by retired Corps people and this spouses, very low overhead. I think like 98% of the funds go to programs. When my MIL passed 6 years ago, we has a charitable remainder trust set up for income tax reasons. We had quite a large sum to give away and they got the bulk of it. Since we were large donors, we were invited to their annual event aboard the USS Intrepid in NYC. We sat with the then Commandant of the Corps and one of the Faux news anchors. Of course it was all about putting the bite on us for more $$, but we give what we can because we saw the work they do first hand, meeting several wounded Marines and sailors.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow! I watched the video. There really is a nigger in a bucket.

I’d like to order 6 of these.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They're made by HasBRO.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's a blow job in a bucket. Niggers would fuck a snake if they could hold it still.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Red Cross is also a MAJOR scam. Salvation Army is very efficient. One key indicator is how much advertising any "charitable" organization does. Typically the more ads you see, the bigger bunch of shysters they are.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    For the third time today...

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by zagnut View Post
    That's a blow job in a bucket. Niggers would fuck a snake if they could hold it still.
    I just knew someone was going to go there with this. My bet is it's brothers take turns Muh Dikking it.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by YTISFEDUP View Post
    That's a rich nigger, to be able to afford her own boat and all. Put her in the river and let her live out her dreams of sailing the world.
    I LOL at this. you are a sick genius!

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Chef Jerome approves of a pre-loaded niglet for cooking

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ghetto.lobster.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	84.4 KB 
ID:	6237