Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest

Anniquta's welfare check tests positive for the cocaine..

A Clark County mother was arrested after her 4-year-old daughter became unresponsive at school and tested positive for cocaine.

Winchester police were called to Clark Regional Medical Center on Thursday, after the girl became unresponsive at school and was taken to the hospital, court records show. Tests came back positive for cocaine, according to the police citation.

The child’s mother, Anniquta Wright, 31, told police that she let “a friend sell cocaine and crack cocaine at her residence while the kids were there,” according to the police citation. “Wright admitted that the kids would even sit at the table with the friend.”
    https://www.kentucky.com/news/local/...226012090.html

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    What parent doesn't let their toddlers sit there while they're dealing and cutting up hard drugs, not to mention doing them.... said NO human ever.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

4 y/o sow niglet passes out at "skoo" after cocaine binge!

A 31 y/o future-felon-factory let its "fryens" deal coke from its section-8 nest. Naturally, it's 4 y/o sow niglet, which will undoubtedly be pregnant before it hits double digits, used its giant nigger Hoover nose to vacuum up the leavings. That niglet subsequently keeled over comatose while at school.

The child’s mother, Anniquta Wright, 31, told police that she let “a friend sell cocaine and crack cocaine at her residence while the kids were there,” according to the police citation. “Wright admitted that the kids would even sit at the table with the friend.”
    How much you wanna bet this mammy was pimping out its niglets to these coke dealers for Muh Dik!?

If Eli's Corner is about nigger-FAIL!, there is no greater example of that than nigger "parenting".

https://www.kentucky.com/news/local/...226012090.html

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    A Clark County mother was arrested after her 4-year-old daughter became unresponsive at school
    I know its been a very long time since I graduated but isn't that normal for niggers? Being unresponsive in school?
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    I know its been a very long time since I graduated but isn't that normal for niggers? Being unresponsive in school?

Brain dead in school, and when at work, even more retarded.
    Coalburning is bestiality.