Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest

Looks like most of us missed out on some good rayciss in the 70's and 80's..

Pages from the University of Maryland yearbooks are examples of the racial prejudice evident in some aspects of college life. A fraternity page in the 1970 Terrapin yearbook shows members imitating a lynching. More than a dozen men are posing next to a man in a noose, his head down, with a rifle pointed at him.
    https://www.baltimoresun.com/news/ma...208-story.html

Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest
    The editor of the 1979 UNC yearbook fully expected outrage over a photo of Chapel Hill fraternity members dressed in Klan-style robes pretending to lynch a white student wearing blackface, she said Friday.

She just didn’t think it would take 40 years.
    People have been cracking open old college yearbooks from across the nation recently, sometimes discovering images that are controversial in the current political climate if not the one in which they first appeared.
    https://www.newsobserver.com/news/lo...226007650.html

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Those were the days. We could speak our minds without worry some special snowflakes would be offended. Niggers mostly knew their place and I didn't notice as many libtards/enablers as I do now.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It was just in fun then. You have to admit it's funny. At my college, late 80s, some Asian students put a KKK hooded figure in front of a typically black frat house. Well there was only 3% nigger at the whole university. Sows were crying, niggas were howling, hey maing dat ain't funny. Students were reprimanded. But most of my friends and I laughed so hard. Niggers were manageable when they knew their place.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can remember a few cross burnings in my youth.