Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger trash picker, screw up

I work ( something foreign to niggers) in a large office complex. This means they hire many nigger garbagemen. Each nigger has a very specific set of duties. This ugly buck's specific job is to pick up office trash which means bags of paper. How could even a nigger screw up? This nig just spills out all the bits of paper, shredded paper, coffee cups, etc... all over the place. It's in a bag! All he had to do is pick it up. We're talking no more than two movements.

And then the nigger toilet cleaners. We have several. The females clean the ladies room, the males do the gents. The papers are all over the floor. There's always no toilet paper and paper towels.
    There's smears of shit on the toilet seats that don't get cleaned.

We're not talking about difficult stuff.

I spoke with some of them. Anyway they accused me of being rich just because I'm a human. I must have it real good. You don't become rich on a salary.

Constant ridiculous accusations.

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Years ago, I worked in a corporate office of a national bank. We had "Secure Shredder" bins all over the place. They looked like a normal garbage can, but had a lock on the lid so they couldn't be opened. We had a jig janitor who got caught, jimmying open the locks and dumping all this sensitive material into our recycling bins, because he was too lazy to drag these cans down to the loading dock and meet the shredding company. It was a freaking nightmare, there were talks of mass lawsuits if it ever got out. Best part is, it wasn't like this nigger had to hand roll these things around, he had a little golfcart he drove around on that had a trailer behind it specifically for these things. Would have taken him maybe an extra hour a week.

Then again, this is the same nigger, who one day I reserved a conference room. The door was closed and the lights were off, I opened the door and he was napping in a chair. This conference room was seldom used, so I am sure this was a task he did often. He got up quickly and rushed out the door. I looked on the table and there was this blue folder with the banks logo on it. Puzzled, I opened it up, only to find cut outs from god knows how many nudie magazines. Like a collage of naked women, it was unreal. I set it back down, held the meeting with the corporate pigs, middle of the meeting, the buck came in, said "scuse' me, foh-got dis" grabbed the folder and walked out. At that point, HR was already notified, in the end, HR jumped on ME for looking at his personal documents! Come on, I get it, he is a token, but for fucks sake, it's not like he was the CEO, he was a basic janitor. What personal documents could he possibly have? It's not like he ever mopped or cleaned anything, so we know it wasn't his secret ingredients for cleansers. What a joke. Even after these two huge issues, he was still there, biding his time till retirement.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    I remember back in my mid teens I was working in one of my fathers machine plants. This one employed around 300+ (union) employees, running 2 shifts per day.

Well he had Two niggers working for him as the janitors. One his name was Larney, his was the dumbest, laziest niggers I have ever known. His only jobs was to keep the mens rooms-2 of them and the changing/locker room clean...OH and take out the trash. NOPE Larney got caught well over a dozen times sleeping on a bench in the changing/locker room and a few times in the cafeteria. The bathroom needless to say looked like they hadn't been cleaned in a week and the mens changing room was even worst.

I asked my father why they just didn't fire his worthless nigger ass and my dad's reply was "Yeah, They make me hire at least one nigger or the government bitches at you"

Larney the lazy shiftless nigger knew he had the union behind him and played it to the "Nigger Max"

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    When one of my cousins were hiring new staff for his building cleaners. I told him no niggers LOL. These relatives of mines are very naive and insular. They never had to deal with nigger shines etc.... First time they hire their own workers, in the past they would hire building managers etc... Since with crappy economy etc.. They decided to do the management of the building themselves.. They actually listened lol. Because I told them all about what wonderful workers they are, from years all those of experience.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks folks. Those are some 'wonderful' stories.
    One of the trash takers loves to gossip and tries to be an enlightened nigger.
    He would touch everything in my office. He would act like he knows how to talk to rich people. He keeps insisting I'm rich. I'm on a salary, I'm not rich.
    So, I started a habit of keeping Lysol wipes in my drawer.
    And no, I cannot tell the nigger to fuck off. It wouldn't matter because if I try to get rid of the nigger, they'll hire another one.
    I avoid talking to it but it insists. So at least I keep it to a minimum.