Close

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Coal Patrol: mudsharks get online rebuke from thousands for their disgusting bestiality

‘BURN THE COAL, PAY THE TOLL!’ Iskra Lawrence among the white British women being branded ‘coal burners’ and told to kill themselves by vile gangs who hate them for having black boyfriends

From the 'If the shoe fits' Dept.

In a sickening new phenomenon trolls are targeting so-called 'coal burners' - white women with black partners - with vile abuse
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Death-Dead-Morgue-Toe-Tag-Feet.jpg 
Views:	189 
Size:	170.4 KB 
ID:	6090

"Onine abuse" will be the least of their worries when their pet apes chimp and kill them.

In fact a Sun Online investigation has found an alarming rise in racist abuse, aimed at relationships between white women and black men.

These disgusting trolls have dubbed themselves the coal patrol because they are trying to stamp out "coal burners" - their name for white women who date black men.

The term comes from the vulgar idea that a woman "uses black coal to keep her hot".

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Name:	OJII.jpg 
Views:	177 
Size:	340.2 KB 
ID:	6091

Q:Why did the dead coalburner ask to be placed nude in her coffin at her open casket funeral?

A: So her pet apes could stop by for a 'Cold one.'

Name:	burnthecoal.jpg 
Views:	522 
Size:	128.2 KB 
ID:	6092

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    In what era were black men equal to human men? When humans were building great civilizations, blacks, ahem, niggers were still running barefoot hunting for game.
    It's a fad to have a pet monkey, and if no sprogs are produced, its ok as the nigger will end up killing its owner. But when there are sprogs, the human race is lessened because there will be more stupid animals that won't contribute anything to society. If niggers are so proud about their black culture they should just be with their own kind.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    WHEN 21-year-old Madison Sarah uploaded a new lifestyle vlog to YouTube from her bedroom in Manchester, she was hoping for comments about how pretty she looked.
    Instead she was branded "a disgusting f**king w***e” and threatened.

The term coalburner goes back decades, and they're still trying to explain it.
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The "toll’' is to make YouTubers delete their accounts.
    This is why no one should trust the mainstream media. The toll is being killed by your pet monkey.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Or mudshark fishing
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    The term comes from the vulgar idea that a woman "uses black coal to keep her hot".
    Actually, I don't go with their definition of coalburner. I always thought it referred to a coal burning stove. A Human woman pregnant with nigger is like a stove stuffed with coal.
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by AFN_Weasel View Post
    Actually, I don't go with their definition of coalburner. I always thought it referred to a coal burning stove. A Human woman pregnant with nigger is like a stove stuffed with coal.
    Yeah, I always went with that sort of thing. Stuffing something black inside. Vile bitches.

And,
    Much of this abuse is hidden via internet message boards, but experts who have analysed the posts say the authors are white men aged 16 to 24, who "want to protect women".

These white males see themselves as being "superior" to black men and believe white women are "degrading" themselves by having relationships with them.
    Right and wrong and I believe most here would agree. First, we don't need to protect women, we keep our families intact and raise our girls to be proper young ladies. I don't want or need to protect any Mudshark. Once she makes the decision to lay with a nigger, she's beyond help and I no longer give a shit. From there on, my only concern is that the whore doesn't procreate and pollute our world with any more mutants.

Secondly, that's the part they got right. White males ARE superior to niggers.

Clearly the asshat who wrote that piece doesn't frequent these pages.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    that toe tag pic is gonna be used a ton with my fake facespook troll account. thanks!!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post

Name:	OJII.jpg 
Views:	177 
Size:	340.2 KB 
ID:	6091

Q:Why did the dead coalburner ask to be placed nude in her coffin at her open casket funeral?

A: So her pet apes could stop by for a 'Cold one.'

Name:	burnthecoal.jpg 
Views:	522 
Size:	128.2 KB 
ID:	6092

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Yeah, I always went with that sort of thing. Stuffing something black inside. Vile bitches.

And,

Right and wrong and I believe most here would agree. First, we don't need to protect women, we keep our families intact and raise our girls to be proper young ladies. I don't want or need to protect any Mudshark. Once she makes the decision to lay with a nigger, she's beyond help and I no longer give a shit. From there on, my only concern is that the whore doesn't procreate and pollute our world with any more mutants.

Secondly, that's the part they got right. White males ARE superior to niggers.

Clearly the asshat who wrote that piece doesn't frequent these pages.
    I just posted a story about an ape who knifed his pregnant mudshark to death!
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    OK.....the "Toe Tag" is fucking hilarious It's avatar worthy

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraken Da Whip View Post
    OK.....the "Toe Tag" is fucking hilarious It's avatar worthy
    Agree!!! We should save that one. Whitey Ford does come up with some good graphics/pics.

Views:	140 
ID:	6104

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Agree!!! We should save that one. Whitey Ford does come up with some good graphics/pics.

Views:	140 
ID:	6104

Then it will become a new smillie

Senior Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope I'm not the only on that noticed how the schools are trying to promote that niggers are human. Southlake Carrol independent school district is having another cow because some students have posted a facebook or youtube video where the students are yelling nigger to the dismay of the school district and the liberal parents. Main stream media is playing this up big time with interviews and public apologies but no link to the videos where someone could make their own assessment.

20 years ago my niece was a cheerleader in her high school and the homecoming queen. TO my dismay they elected a nigger as the home coming king. Hence the rift between my sister and myself. My niece asked me what should she do and I told her to tell the school to shove their crown up their ass along with the fucking monkey. Needless to say this started WW3 in the family.

I replied to everyone if you didn't want my opinion then you shouldn't have asked for it. This will cause her nothing but grief and all of the niggers will think that she is fair game because she was prom queen for a fucking nigger. You all already know what the lack of testosterone will decide and the argument will be that they will put this on her school record and affect her later in life. I said if they do then you can sue the shit out of them on the same basis of discrimination. My advise was ignored and everything I described came to pass. For 15 years my sister and I haven't talked to each other. I had to teach my niece some Judo and she had to crush a few insteps, try to push the nose into niggers brains and rupture a few spleens.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by zagnut View Post
    I hope I'm not the only on that noticed how the schools are trying to promote that niggers are human. Southlake Carrol independent school district is having another cow because some students have posted a facebook or youtube video where the students are yelling nigger to the dismay of the school district and the liberal parents. Main stream media is playing this up big time with interviews and public apologies but no link to the videos where someone could make their own assessment.

20 years ago my niece was a cheerleader in her high school and the homecoming queen. TO my dismay they elected a nigger as the home coming king. Hence the rift between my sister and myself. My niece asked me what should she do and I told her to tell the school to shove their crown up their ass along with the fucking monkey. Needless to say this started WW3 in the family.

I replied to everyone if you didn't want my opinion then you shouldn't have asked for it. This will cause her nothing but grief and all of the niggers will think that she is fair game because she was prom queen for a fucking nigger. You all already know what the lack of testosterone will decide and the argument will be that they will put this on her school record and affect her later in life. I said if they do then you can sue the shit out of them on the same basis of discrimination. My advise was ignored and everything I described came to pass. For 15 years my sister and I haven't talked to each other. I had to teach my niece some Judo and she had to crush a few insteps, try to push the nose into niggers brains and rupture a few spleens.
    Teach her ALWAYS go for the trachea, easy to crush and then the nigger won't even be able to scream "I'z can't breef"

Senior Trustee

Post Thanks / Like
    Coal burner, coal chute, coal scuttle, it's all black inside.
    I dumped more than one woman when I found out that they did not hate niggers as much as I thought they should.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone else notice that it's pet buck lists it's employment status as 'influencer and online rapper'?

So it is unemployed and living off of the burner's income.

This is always the way with niggers. Latch on to YT wimminz, drain their bank account and then chimp out when they money is all gone.

Give it six months and the burner will get her name in the paper again. In the obituary section.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Most of the comments were by humans ages 17-24?

That's impressive. Totally goes against the sad narrative libs use that all the racists are aging and will soon be dead.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have always taken the position that niggers do us humans a huge favor by finding the sluts among us.

What white guy in his right mind would ever have anything to do with a mudsharking whore?

Answer: None!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast